JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Going a bit far mocking death here people. Everybody visits this forum, including people looking to fuel the fire, if you know what I mean...

I will keep my guns, they can keep their buses.

Making a mockery of death is bad, mkay?

You have no idea how regulated the transportation industry is. I have driven a tow truck for most of the last 8 years, and for the majority of the last year I have driven a bus. Accidents and crashes happen. Sometimes it's driver error, sometimes it's the fault of other drivers. Any time life is lost its a damn tragedy and shouldn't be marginalized or politicized. Do you really want to mock the tactics used by the antis? Seriously?

Nobody is mocking the death of the people, rather they are mocking those who mock the rights of law-abiding American citizens and think they can use any event to strip people of those rights. Threads like this are just here to show people what agenda these antis really have, in the fact, they don't care about the death of innocents, rather they care about the deprivation of our rights. They will brainwash the populace who are senseless and have no power of discernment to see that guns cause less deaths then many things in our environment. Yet, nobody goes out of their way to vilify cars, construction equipment, alcohol, tour buses, etc, when in fact they contribute to more deaths than gun homicides. Media sensationalism thrives on scaring people into supporting the liberal-backed agenda of disarming the American people and empowering a fascist government.

Nobody is mocking the death of the people, rather they are mocking those who mock the rights of law-abiding American citizens and think they can use any event to strip people of those rights. Threads like this are just here to show people what agenda these antis really have, in the fact, they don't care about the death of innocents, rather they care about the deprivation of our rights. They will brainwash the populace who are senseless and have no power of discernment to see that guns cause less deaths then many things in our environment. Yet, nobody goes out of their way to vilify cars, construction equipment, alcohol, tour buses, etc, when in fact they contribute to more deaths than gun homicides. Media sensationalism thrives on scaring people into supporting the liberal-backed agenda of disarming the American people and empowering a fascist government.

Could not have said it better myself! :s0155:

It occurred to me after hearing the news about the tragic bus crash that liberal society had decided the acceptable and tolerable ways in which others can lose their lives. I emphasize OTHERS!

I think if the State of Oregon would do the job we the tax payers pay for none of this would have happened ,
What I'm talking about is working the roads with sand ,calcium clorate or salt to melt the ice and to give traction at a time when moisture has covered the road way
you got to any other state cailifornia excluded , and those states put down what ever is needed to keep the roads safe to drive on ,
Oregon should be ashamed of it's self how does the gov.kitshabber sleep at night knowing he has done nothing to help with the saefty of the motoring public.
Go anywhere in washington and you find find even in extreme cold temps the roads are wet not frozen wet WSDOT takes their jobs seriuosly OREGON waits till someone gets killed or seriously injured then show up sprinkle a litter sand around the wreckage so the emergency workers don't get hurt that's a good ting then when it's all over that's it they don't do shut
go on their merry way ask anyone who lives in hermiston, Pendleton, La Grand,oregon area they will tell you the same thing What a complete waist of tax dollars on a state system whos leader kitshaber is worthless pathetic this carnage has gone on for years and years nothing is done but place blame close the roads God forbid they put anything on the road OK I'm done with my rant

Oh fredball, fredball, fredball...... I have no idea where that rant came from.... Washington, Oregon, and California are within 1/10th of 1% of each other on fatal motor vehicle accidents annually. It has nothing to do with Ice. Lets all Ban Ice now! Okay, the accident didnt have to happen. 3 ways to prevent it

1. Slow down but dont ride the brakes.

2. Stay AWAKE

3. Start sliding ROLL ON THE GAS AND STEER!!! DO NOT BRAKE DO NOT BRAKE DO NOT BRAKE

I had a rear wheel drive Supra back in the late 90s. I-5 was a solid sheet of ice at least an inch thick. Most people were doing 5 to 10 mph and STILL sliding off the road. i drove from Clackamas to Salem on Zrated tires at 55 mph the whole way and never once had any problems.

I
Go anywhere in washington and you find find even in extreme cold temps the roads are wet not frozen wet WSDOT takes their jobs seriuosly OREGON waits till someone gets killed or seriously injured then show up sprinkle a litter sand around the wreckage so the emergency workers don't get hurt that's a good ting then when it's all over that's it they don't do shut

We must live in two very different Washington States. After 30 years here I have never once seen much effort put towards clearing or treating icy roads. Even in the heart of Seattle there will only be a few main thoroughfares treated after several days of ice and snow. It's why most of this state comes to a stand still for the few days of snow we get each year.

Maybe it's a Western Wa vs Eastern WA thing? I could understand Eastern WA putting more resources towards clearing icy roads. It just doesn't happen along the coast.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top