JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The bureaucracy in this country makes the work day 6 hours of paperwork and 2 hours of actual labor. We all need a law degree to keep from getting fined for something.
Time to take our country back and use Californians as slaves.

kinda scary to imagine.. hundreds of politicans, at our state capital, sitting at there desks, looking out the window,, bored ,thinking to themselves,,, humm i wonder what new law i can come up with today..and the messed up part is, many of them believe they are voted into office, to make up as many new laws as they can..

I remember think about this sort of issue over 20 years ago, and I'm sure other have too and a lot earlier.
If the politicians do not create any legislation then they are accused of being "do nothing".
They feel the need to "produce".
Problem is that what they produce is not something that majority of people want.

Wouldn't it a novel ideal if they reviewed existing laws and started to eliminate them?
While they are it it, how about simplifying those they leave on the books. Especially those that are "bolt ons" to already existing laws.
Any law that conflicts with the constitution needs to be eliminated.

If you ever want to feel totally overwhelmed and insignificant, walk into a full law library and try to find a specific law.
You couldn't count the number of books in a day, maybe not in a week. Then look at the library of congress. Absolute and total insanity. There are laws about laws on making laws and hundreds of laws which conflict with all the other laws. Then more laws that are about those conflicting laws.
Just the laws in Oregon on simple fishing, take a gps, a legal staff and a sextant to double check the gps and a phone with you to be sure those laws have bot changed in the last 5 min, to find out if you are standing on the right rock at the right time of day, and then a fish biologist there to be sure that what species you catch is legal and before you wet your line, be sure you crimp that barb down so you don't actually land anything.

It is the absurd stacked on the absurd, stacked on the absurd.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top