JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The gungrabbers--and you can just say Progs as a whole because the entire institutionalized Radical Left march in lockstep just trying to conceal the SPECTRE octopus behind a number of pretended-independent "issues-group" tentacles all funded by the same bazillionaires--will always tell you who they fear most by who they bring the hardest smear campaign against. When you see them Go Ugly Early against somebody, that's probably the one with the greatest potential to harm the cause of advancing Das Viertel Reich.
Classic prose, again, DB. Truly inspired. But...

...you don't need an "l" in "Vierte"...

Anything to get rid of that conniving pathological liar, and jackal of a person Patty Murray….
You used the word "person" in the same sentence with the name "Patty Murray". Clearly, we need to edjumicate you a bit more...

That's why, when you post something which you find later on you wish to delete (and since you can't actually delete it), you remove all of your original text, and then insert the following meme (courtesy of @DeanMk - or was it @CountryGent ???) in place of the deleted text:

View attachment 1250950

Save the Tough Penguin™ to your favorite handy meme stash location, for future retrieval and use. You know you'll need it... eventually...
I use this one:

82e223a9db1ee358b0275f29073ccd28fe2efd0c5ca7d45e24.gif

He looks like he's in full blown sniffin' withdrawals. "Gimme a pig tailed kiddo, QUICK!!"
*slams fist* "Epstein, EPSTEIN; Jill where's Epstein my nose is dry"
"Oh Joe honey, I'll get you another juvenile scented face patch, don't worry"
Jill:"I told you to get me BEFORE he gets this bad."

Last Edited:
That's why, when you post something which you find later on you wish to delete (and since you can't actually delete it), you remove all of your original text, and then insert the following meme (courtesy of @DeanMk - or was it @CountryGent ???) in place of the deleted text:

View attachment 1250950

Save the Tough Penguin™ to your favorite handy meme stash location, for future retrieval and use. You know you'll need it... eventually...
OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!
You can't even remember for 5 minutes. FIVE MINUTES!
That's it, I'm done. I want a divorce. Have your lawyer call my lawyer....IF you can remember long enough to get to the phone!
:rolleyes::mad:

Smiley next on Kudlow. Right now. 1:45pm PT Aug 22
Working right now, but let us know what she says about her position on the 2A.
The voters' pamphlet had absolutely nothing at all to say about it, and her website had precious little other than being a big veterans supporter.

Last Edited:
Working right now, but let us know what she says about her position on the 2A.
The voters' pamphlet had absolutely nothing at all to say about it, and her website had precious little on that point...
And we have lots of guys whose minds are made up that "if she won't declare With Us automatically Against Us."

Simple math, even bumping Murray aside for a weak-anti or neutral is still a HUGE improvement because she's so damn dumb, and True Believer, that if Schumer told her to hand-carry a suitcase-nuke into RNC and fire it she'd DO it.

And we have lots of guys whose minds are made up that "if she won't declare With Us automatically Against Us."
Absolutely correct. Some people cannot see the forest for the trees. We need a serous change in WDC for reps/senators from this state.
Simple math, even bumping Murray aside for a weak-anti or neutral is still a HUGE improvement because she's so damn dumb, and True Believer, that if Schumer told her to hand-carry a suitcase-nuke into RNC and fire it she'd DO it.
The soccer dolt in tennis shoes is nothing more than a political hack, completely beholden to the DNC for her political survival. She is long past due for replacement. How that dolt continues to be reelected is simply mind-boggling. She needs to be ousted....

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top