JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps, but don't underestimate the ability of the population that will believe every bit of this.

Last Edited:
Get Rid of the 2a and we will be every other country trying to ban Knives. it will never end people will always kill others and will always find a way to do it.

Nope not a curse at all. The 2nd Amendment is a Blessing upon man from the Most High God.
Jesus-Gun.jpg
4086e5e4f2c1780ee083017669bae373--gun-control.jpg
God Bless America!!!

,,,,,,,,, Didn't click.

Rob, are they saying Canada is better? Look at the tyranny over there and tell me it's better. From the trucker strike to the current ban on all firearms that has caused Alberta to go rogue; CanaDA is knucking futts!!!!!

Read the article, two things stood out, tighten up the lax enforcement of straw purchases. Yeah, that's gonna happen, costs to much and they want headlines, a girlfriend of a gangbanger isn't going to be prosecuted for buying him a gun. And Japan, even with very few guns, they don't have any problems committing suicide, they have a very high rate, which in the USA, the guns get blamed. Pretty much a lefty b.s. story.

Read the article, two things stood out, tighten up the lax enforcement of straw purchases. Yeah, that's gonna happen, costs to much and they want headlines, a girlfriend of a gangbanger isn't going to be prosecuted for buying him a gun. And Japan, even with very few guns, they don't have any problems committing suicide, they have a very high rate, which in the USA, the guns get blamed. Pretty much a lefty b.s. story.
Always makes me laugh when we get compared to Japan.

Like, are you suggesting we try to be like that monocultural, super patriarchal, super the-young-should-shut-up-and-color country with the stupidly high suicide rate, low birth rate, and low marriage rate? THAT country?

Not to knock Japan too hard…I just think people fail to consider the whole shebang.

Always makes me laugh when we get compared to Japan.

Like, are you suggesting we try to be like that monocultural, super patriarchal, super the-young-should-shut-up-and-color country with the stupidly high suicide rate, low birth rate, and low marriage rate? THAT country?
Not to mention, a work culture that favors overwork and commitment to company over everything else, and their really messed up adult content... oh and a disturbingly high number of sexual assaults on minors.

Edit. And also apparently, the oldest continuous hereditary line of monarchs (emperors) that is literally a deified family (literally head of Shinto religion) despite all the frequent wars and political changes.

Not to knock Japan too hard…I just think people fail to consider the whole shebang.

,,,,,,,,, Didn't click.

Rob, are they saying Canada is better? Look at the tyranny over there and tell me it's better. From the trucker strike to the current ban on all firearms that has caused Alberta to go rogue; CanaDA is knucking futts!!!!!
No, the far-left anti-gunners want us to be more like Canada, ya know "ban all guns now!"

I love when their sources are SCOTUS justices who literally believe the COTUS is a "living document."

I mean, despite the fact that there is NOTHING in the COTUS itself that tells us it's a living document. There is NOTHING in the Federalist Papers or the Anti Federalist Papers that tells us it's a living document. And there is NOTHING in ANY of the other writings of the founders that even hint that it is a, "living document." Not to mention, the founders gave us a way to AMEND the COTUS if something needed to change. But it's a "living document." :rolleyes:

The notion that a SCOTUS justice's integrity is beyond reproach is absolutely astounding. RBG was objectively an absolutely horrible justice who just about made her entire career about legislating from the bench. History is replete with corrupt justices who did NOT follow the law and/or Constitution. It's called politics for a reason.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads