JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Threads like these are why Patty Murry has been getting reelected since 1992.

"OMG, the alternate candidate doesn't align with me 100%? THEY MUST BURN!!!"

I've emailed Smileys campaign on the issue. I'll report back if I hear anything. Those who use social media should contact her via that avenue.

At this point, there must be a VERY compelling reason for me to vote for any incumbent, especially ones with a 'D' after their name (and I'm not even a Republican.).
Yeah for me the gun control issue IS the deciding factor. I dont expect anyone to align with me 100% but this topic is non negotiable (100%).
I just called and talked to Dave Saulibio who stated he is pro 2A and is for slashing the AFT budget. I agree with him on the rest of his issues as well. (At least the issues that matter) and he's not a career politico.
Idk if I can vote for Smiley. Ive been looking everywhere and its hard enough to find it raises a field of red flags for me. She seems to go on and on about her husband and veterans issues (which me personally I could care less about) veterans issues are about at the very bottom of the list compared to the rest of the issues that affect every person not just those who made poor (but brave) decisions.
(Don't hate me it's mostly a joke, even if it's true. ;))

Last Edited:
The problem I'm seeing is everywhere that agrees with me gets that nasty white crap through the winter and lots of it...
Bird bubblegum? We get plenty of that here!
One of the funniest things ever was a painting job I had on lake Washington from a Indian doctor who had no concept of water. He was bubbleguming about his dock on the lake. "The bird's they came and sh*t on my dock" Inna thick Indian accent and like it was the end his world. It took everything out of me!

Sorry to resurrect this thread. Starting to look dead. But doing my last minute research.

Well I find it concerning that pro 2a info is so d*mn hard to find on her. I reached out to Tiffany Smiley today and still no answer. I called Dave Saulibio and he answered (both times) and spent some decent time with me.
He sounds extremely pro 2A said he wants to slash the AFT budget and doesn't beleive in the AFT's power. Granted I know a bunch of what you will say (because you've already said it) but

I just can't Vote for smiley.

If anyone cares, I know the deadline is tomorrow. Invade * in case there's anyone else out there doing their research last minute.

Last Edited:
Unrelated since this is re the WA-10 Congressional race, and maybe he's changed over the years since I met him at County Convention when he was running in the WA-8 primary ultimately won by Reichert, but Keith Swank seemed a standup guy back then, even after finding about my situation with the (then-future) Ex and her stalker took a few minutes before we had to head to our respective next engagements to give me some pointers and suggest some drills to train on.

People can change over twenty years, but the KS of 2004... it says something to me when a man invests time and effort to share knowledge when he stands to make no gain from doing so beyond "paying it forward."

Last Edited:
Well I just spent about a hour and half talking to Elizabeth Kreiselmaier for 6th congressional district she's a pretty stand up gal. Very highly educated. Pro gun, anti red flag we talked about pretty much every topic you could think of and we both had some stories to share about times when firearms were a benefit to myself or individuals she knew. So I'm 100% confident to vote for her.
I know this site isn't big on politics but I feel like what Colin noir stated "guns ARE politics!" Is 100% true. And we need to primarily vote for pro gun people if we care to keep this right going forward but if the "other" controversial" topics help sway your vote as well (for the sake of the guns, won't you think of the guns?!) She is for voting for reforms and stricter elections and credentialing. Pretty much in line lock step for what the majority if us want and feel we need. Give her a call if your from her district she was very accommodating and a pleasure to talk to.

Last Edited:
For the record....one can talk politics on this site...
As long as the both the politics and discussion are directly 2nd Amendment related.

One bit of trouble is , that hardly any threads or posts that start that way....end that way.

It may be wise to review the forum rules....see the link at the bottom of the page.
Andy

Last Edited:
I'm inclined to support Bob Hagglund over her simply because I don't like the State Party trying to dictate to the party voters who the candidate will be or otherwise put their thumb on the scale, but she'd be an improvement over Patty Wanna Make Little Terrorist Babies With Osama.
Um, you don't have to choose between them...
Bob Hagglund is running for Secretary of State.
Tiffany Smiley is running for US Senate.
They are not competing for the same office... :s0092:

Um, you don't have to choose between them...
Bob Hagglund is running for Secretary of State.
Tiffany Smiley is running for US Senate.
They are not competing for the same office... :s0092:
And they keep sending me texts to vote for them. Maybe a small downside of frequently registering comments against proposed legislation on firearms restrictions.

Bird bubblegum? We get plenty of that here!
One of the funniest things ever was a painting job I had on lake Washington from a Indian doctor who had no concept of water. He was bubbleguming about his dock on the lake. "The bird's they came and sh*t on my dock" Inna thick Indian accent and like it was the end his world. It took everything out of me!

Sorry to resurrect this thread. Starting to look dead. But doing my last minute research.
I meant SNOW. That nasty frozen crap that makes my aches and pains have aches and pains...

G*d d*mn*t.... I need to submit a ticket to be able to delete these quotes once you accidentally hit reply and type a little the little "circle back" undo feature is worthless. Won't let me delete them! Argh.
That's why, when you post something which you find later on you wish to delete (and since you can't actually delete it), you remove all of your original text, and then insert the following meme (courtesy of @DeanMk - or was it @CountryGent ???) in place of the deleted text:

Tough penguin.jpg

Save the Tough Penguinβ„’ to your favorite handy meme stash location, for future retrieval and use. You know you'll need it... eventually...

Last Edited:
She's the Republican candidate running against Patty Murray for a WA Senate seat.
Does anyone know what her position is on our Second Amendment rights?

I won't donate any money till I know where she stands on this.
CANNOT BE WORSE.
CANNOT.
Rerpeat to self.
CANNOT BE WORSE.

Yeah I couldn't verify it. She lost my vote. Was highly worrisome.
I voted for Dave Saulibio
Elizabeth Kreiselmaier
And Bob Hagglund.
They all seemed like the clear choice.
(I'm in the 6th Cong. Dist.)
Keith Swank looked like an amazing choice for the 10th
I was torn as well, but running out of time and not finding the pro-2A stance I was looking for, I went with @Diamondback's seemingly foolproof method...
Like Diamondback, I figured if ProgressiveVotersGuide.com was shrieking vitriolic AA fire at Ms. Smiley, then she must be over the target...

I was torn as well, but running out of time and not finding the pro-2A stance I was looking for, I went with @Diamondback's seemingly foolproof method...
Like Diamondback, I figured if ProgressiveVotersGuide.com was shrieking vitriolic AA fire at Ms. Smiley, then she must be over the target...
Yeah I'm worried they can "be pro gun" but also be all for red flag laws. I know Dave Saulibio is against all of it. Or so he says.
So that's why i went with him.

Honeslty they ALL need to state it clearly on their website: "how pro 2A are you?"

The gungrabbers--and you can just say Progs as a whole because the entire institutionalized Radical Left march in lockstep just trying to conceal the SPECTRE octopus behind a number of pretended-independent "issues-group" tentacles all funded by the same bazillionaires--will always tell you who they fear most by who they bring the hardest smear campaign against. When you see them Go Ugly Early against somebody, that's probably the one with the greatest potential to harm the cause of advancing Das Viertel Reich.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top