JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sobor Gaddafi? He wasn't so bad. He had good taste at least. Look at the amazonian guard! Now those were snappy dressers. Man knew how to pick 'em. Not to sound sexist (yeah right :rolleyes:) but..
"You can teach 'em to type but you can't teach 'em to grow @titsonritz" - senator Charles Nesbitt Wilson.
Sexist maybe.. But also a bit of the truth. I'm sure we could do worse, oh wait we did!
How did I get dragged into this? :s0153:

Dude, if SW WA joins with Eastern in The Split and I get a winning Mega Millions ticket... I'm buying as much property around @Cerberus Group 's place in Goldendale as I can and getting as many NWFA'ers Subsidized Loans to move into Free Territory with a great neighborhood range as I can--with the condition that y'all join me occasionally pitching in whatever cleanup, improvement and chip-in-toward-block-party-BBQ help as Steve will let us. :)
Life is great out here...no public range type policies and procedures, no noise ordinance...friends of NWF are always welcome...no charge.

...and yes, BBQs are always welcome.

Many hands, make short work.

Facility is growing...

20220816_003500.jpg

Again I ask you, how long have you been hiding amongst us humans on this planet? o_O

Oh, and Charlie Wilson was never a senator. He was in the House of Representatives... a Democrat from Texas.
For those that are unfamiliar with the name, Charles Nesbitt Wilson might best be remembered by the movie Charlie Wilson's War, in which Tom Hanks played the titular titsonritzular character.
Wasn't he a senator? Damn I even looked it up on Wikipedia before to make sure. I blame Wikipedia.. Don't bother looking, they probably updated it already ;)
Yeah your right the synapses are finally firing telling me "I'm the senator of the ... (Fades to bubbles) blowing in the famous las Vegas hot tub scene. Yeah he was democrat. But he was one of the better ones (I think) IMO. Very interesting real life bio on him on YT.

I'm curios if he even ever said that or if that was strictly Hollywood.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top