JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So... I get a new (to me) car. Do the legal thing and get a trip permit, place in back window as instructed. I've now gotten 2 parking tickets for not displaying proper registration. In addition to that, I got pulled over this morning for having expired tags and invalid license. I have a license and a trip permit. Officer gives me a $287 ticket for "following too close". Combine this with a speeding ticket (seperate incident and I deserved it) and my monthly fuel expenses, I would have brought home more money this month if I stayed home and collected unemployment. Like literally, I did the math.

A couple of years ago when I had to get a trip ticket for my truck the gal at ODOT that gave me the trip ticket was kind enough to tell me to take my expired plates off until I got them renewed. She said the police will ticket you every time if you have expired plates on your car even if you have a valid trip ticket posted.

It really irks me that our local LE needs to generate revenue by ticketing working, tax-paying citizens on their way to work. Meanwhile, the thieving tweeker in our neighborhood is still squatting in an abandoned foreclosed home, despite numerous complaints from me and my neighbors.

It really irks me that our local LE needs to generate revenue by ticketing working, tax-paying citizens on their way to work. Meanwhile, the thieving tweeker in our neighborhood is still squatting in an abandoned foreclosed home, despite numerous complaints from me and my neighbors.

That's why radar should be outlawed. In CA when the CHP wasn't allowed to use radar you couldn't tow a trailer without working lights a mile without getting stopped. In MO, where the state police sit at the bottom of every hill behind a billboard with their radar units you can tow a trailer without lights, license plate, safety chain for years without being stopped.

That's why radar should be outlawed. In CA when the CHP wasn't allowed to use radar you couldn't tow a trailer without working lights a mile without getting stopped. In MO, where the state police sit at the bottom of every hill behind a billboard with their radar units you can tow a trailer without lights, license plate, safety chain for years without being stopped.

They should outlaw LIDAR too.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top