JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rock slings! All the kids are doing it

E40ED291-054F-4690-A6DD-9084217ED594.png

As most school shooters--or any public shooters for that matter are cowards to begin with, just about any resistance may be effective. Because we have such regressive laws regarding firearms on school campuses just about anything could turn the tide. A 9th grade second string third baseman with a rock would probably be a match for the bullied Adam Lanza type shooting up the next school. By 9th grade some Sheepdogs have begun to self realize.

Being well prepared means proper utilization of anything and everything available to you at any given time. Not saying this is the answer, but in this situation I'd rather have a bucket of rocks than only a phone to dial 911.

I just had all this delivered at my house and no background checks !
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FmqxLtdhUu0I%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg
Gonna sell them in 10rd pouches to the school district.

Last Edited:
When I first saw this I thought the same,... Oh for the love of,.... What the F*(K were they thinkin'?

But as someone else pointed out, this may not be a bad thing.
For 40 years schools have been teaching anti-violence. That "fighting never solves anything."
"When you resort to violence you've already lost."
And other such drivel.

This however represents a paradigm shift in education. The first thing ANYONE must be taught if there is to be a confrontation is to be ready for it. To be aware and wary. And most of all be prepared to defend yourself, violently if necessary. (Fight like a cornered cat)
These may only be rocks, but they represent much more. Most kids nowadays won't be taught about surviving confrontations, especially violent ones, at school.
So I'll reserve judgement for now. Because these kids will be. And that's a refreshing change in my book.

Besides, just because the kids only have rocks, doesn't mean Mr Billings the history teacher ain't packin' a Sig. :D

I'm sure I shouldn't have... It's way messed up. But I literally laughed out loud at this.
I thought it was satire when I first saw this. You seriously can't make this stuff up.

Ive seen a video from a while back where a school taught students to throw books and anything else at a shooter AND then subsequently charge them as a swarm to tackle/hold them down. That might be a part of the plan that isnt being explained?

Speaking only for myself here...
My school has a plan...but my class also has a plan or two for when the shooter isn't going by the school's plan...
And yes ..its smart to leave it at that...

So you make a good point about what might not be reported / explained.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top