JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have cable and only heard it while driving. Not much was in local news so I figured the facts didn't meet the proper narrative. The fact that innocent people are dead is not lost to me.

Still a slow weekend in Chicago. I'd also like confirmation on the suppressor. Not that I've plotted out my own rampage but most of these weirdos seem to do it the hard way.

Not that I am a fan on any level, but at least that Baby Huey Chris Dorner showed some level of competence. Too bad he didn't take out his evil on criminals instead of innocent people.

Yet again people who could do nothing to defend themselves. If one of them had been armed and had stopped him media would ignore it. Have to say I am glad he ended his own worthless life. I get real mad when these cowards lay down with hands out as soon as guns show up. Saying "ok, I give up, now support me for the rest of my life."

Will the Democrats take any responsibility for their message of hate? Just seeing if it plays both ways. Most all shootings at places of worship are said to be due to Trump supporters being emboldened (eventhough there were church shootings before 2016).
I can only guess this was as a vengeful reaction to some entitlement. Maybe you were wrongly fired. I know a lot of people who have been. None have come back with guns blazing. Most actually have ended up better off. Several people got fired and a year or two later are back.

I will say across all ideologies but mostly liberals, who I was raised around. They say, if I only had a gun. These are the scared bullies who don't have a way to fight back. They want to control someone but can't on their own.

For now, but if any of the below is even partially true,

then you can be damned sure that almost every dem out there will be screeching for the elimination of the "gun parts loophole"...................

Ray

Gets fired cause he can't do his job
He most likely had more problems than just not doing his job. Anyone who would return to their former workplace literally within minutes after being fired and armed to kill was no doubt 'on the radar' for other issues.

He most likely had more problems than just not doing his job. Anyone who would return to their former workplace literally within minutes after being fired and armed to kill was no doubt 'on the radar' for other issues.
And ignored... That's the sad part, this most likely could have been prevented had anyone acted upon warning signs... Had the facility not been a "gun free zone", perhaps the outcome would have been different. Employers who prohibit your ability to protect yourself need to provide adequate security. In this case, these family need good attorneys and go after the employer for not securing the facilities properly. Sounds like wrongful death to me...

Yes I agree "gun parts" and "silencer" will now be under attack. Whether that attack makes it through to regulations in the short term remains to be seen. But long term I think there is great risk of regulation in those 2 areas. My opinion is to adjust your near and long term plans accordingly.

Not that he couldn't have, heck I have a Lathe and Milling machine capable of making a Handgun. BUT I'll bet money the firearms he used were not made at home. The suppressor well that could have been anything from an illegally transferred factory made unit to one of the Oil filter adapters you can buy on eBay or something he made at home. Any lathe that can thread can make one to mount an oil filter to act as a suppressor.

This is why you stay armed at all times if at all possible. Even if you're "not allowed to". Stop complying and protect yourselves.

No guns allowed sign? I don't pay'em no mind! When a crook has a gun and startin a crime; that's when I whip it out and hit'em with mine!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top