JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lighten up, Francis.

Call me Francis one more MF time? You do remember what happpened right?

:s0114::s0114::s0155:

I am light and I am just sick of these jerk offs who do this crap and on the first post. I know it it someone who has a couple of accounts because I have a good memory and have seen that done a couple of times to me and others.

PredatorMasters has a crap list of people that have screwed people over. It works there. When I first joined it was just serious people and that was like 700 people and now with 11,000 plus freaks are coming out.

The best one was a guy was buying a gun from me and he was an OR resident so I set up a transfer with Scott at Ft. Moe on a Sat. and this fool never showed up and I called and texted for 2 hours while waiting. This was an hour drive for me. So after leaving he called at 6 four hours after our meeting time and send the bank was closed and if he could pay part now and the rest later.

Another guy showed short on cash and asked if I would accept Russian ammo as part of the deal.

So those are some of my crap dealings.

It is sorta good they did not show.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top