JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, I understand that with the current state of affairs in this country we are bound to see some items that are being sold well over retail prices. Here at NWFA anyone can ask whatever price they want. If you don't like it, please just move on and refrain from making negative comments. We've been through this before fellas, and I'm sure if any of you listed an item for sale you wouldn't like the negative posts, regardless of why.

Thank you. Don't forget to tip your waitress. :D

I suspect this might be a result of my post in a listing for a Slifldefire stock?

maybe I missed some other posts...

I never mentioned price. Just that they will get hard to come by and that some Republican voices were backing the idea of banning them.

no judgement here... I may have even collected an exploitative amount for an item or two the past myself:cool:

Not pointed at anyone @shibbershabber. Really, I just saw a couple of classifieds for mags and such that were full of posts regarding distaste for the asking price. Thread cr@pping is against the rules here at NWFA and just makes me have to work that much harder. :)

I've seen a huge surge of newbies on the classified people with less than 20 threads/comments, whatever it is.

I have a strong erge to call people out but I don't. I have been really tempted to post a link to the same product waaaay cheaper and ignorantly ask if it's the same kind.

Like dudes selling shields for $400 when you could buy them for almost half that with a rebate.

I've seen a huge surge of newbies on the classified people with less than 20 threads/comments, whatever it is.

I have a strong erge to call people out but I don't. I have been really tempted to post a link to the same product waaaay cheaper and ignorantly ask if it's the same kind.

Like dudes selling shields for $400 when you could buy them for almost half that with a rebate.

To me, and this is just me, I don't care if someone "offers" something that I can easily buy for $200 for $500. I figure if they can find someone who wants to pay 5, shrug, why not. I mean after all anyone here has the ability to go on line. Dead simple to price shop and compare.

I get the guns selling here for more than the rebated price... At least in WA anyway.

You can buy a $400 gun for $350 after rebate... Then you pay shipping maybe... Then you pay transfer fee... Plus Tax on the full price incl shipping which could be $30-$40 alone...
factor waiting for shipping... Waiting for a debate check...

someone offers that same gun for $425 ... Plus you get to have it in your hand asap. There's a value to that. Especially since you may be that much into it from the retailer when factoring tax & shipping... And of course time.

now, the guys who charge $500 for a used Glock.... That's another story:rolleyes:

Yes, I understand that with the current state of affairs in this country we are bound to see some items that are being sold well over retail prices. Here at NWFA anyone can ask whatever price they want. If you don't like it, please just move on and refrain from making negative comments. We've been through this before fellas, and I'm sure if any of you listed an item for sale you wouldn't like the negative posts, regardless of why.

Thank you. Don't forget to tip your waitress. :D

Agreed. We (I...) need a little course correction now and then. It helps to keep up the overall quality of the site.
Thanks for the reminder.

Yah, thanks for the reminder. Appreciated!

I've caught myself a few times about to reply to a want ad, but have instead PM'd the OP that such and such can be had for X price online, mayhaps adjust price for a sale. Sometimes I get a reply, sometimes I don't.

NOW ON CALLING OUT TROLLS, I'll really watch myself going forwards.

Yah, thanks for the reminder. Appreciated!

I've caught myself a few times about to reply to a want ad, but have instead PM'd the OP that such and such can be had for X price online, mayhaps adjust price for a sale. Sometimes I get a reply, sometimes I don't.

NOW ON CALLING OUT TROLLS, I'll really watch myself going forwards.
Whenever I do a good deed, rest assured, I scrutinize them closely for any vestiges of neckbeard trace.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top