JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A nice feature may be to have clasigieds time out after a week, unless the OP takes some action (click a button or somesuch).

Dunno the ins & outs of interwebs if that's easily possible...

Also need a way to stop one hit wonders posting without price and location,
Hate to see this website used to sale stolen firearms,
Or trading stolen merchandise for firearms
We don't want to be like Craigslist full of stolen stuff and scams ,

Also need a way to stop one hit wonders posting without price and location,
Hate to see this website used to sale stolen firearms,
Or trading stolen merchandise for firearms
We don't want to be like Craigslist full of stolen stuff and scams ,
I have Hitler's personal Glock (they're Austrian you know) that's going up for sale soon. Hang tight there.

I dislike when people join and immediately start disrespecting older members who have been around for a long time. Respect still needs to be shown, just because you are a member now does not mean you get to be rude. I am not specifically targeting anybody and have only seen one time it has happened but that was a while ago. Just my $0.02.

I tend to read those ads and just laugh. I see no reason to crap on them because I trust that intelligent people will see those ads for what they are - an attempt to screw people over using some recent event to drive up prices. I don't need to call them out because I do believe most folks know better - and those that don't, are going to learn an expensive lesson.

As for newbies posting ads, well, we all have to start somewhere. I'm just glad we have the feedback system here. If I see an ad that interests me and they have little to no feedback, I'm likely to just pass on them - unless it's a great deal and I feel charitable enough to give them their first deal/feedback. Someone took that chance on me once, so I like to pay it forward, with caution.

Folks I get it....No one likes those who take advantage of a situation , just to make a buck.
I think it is a shameful practice as well.
That said....
If you don't like the price of something , send a PM with a offer ... Or just don't buy the item.
No need to make negative comments about a price.
This is kinda like the advice of "Don't feed the Trolls".
Thank you,
Andy

Yup just send a PM with a reasonable offer and wait for the rude reply, or silence.

People have sat on stuff here for 6 months over a $25 difference in the offer - it is what it is.

Ask for spice

on8mEzz.gif

(must include gif....[Joe is gonna hate me])

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR