JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Strangely enough, it's not just classified adds that get crapped on, I have been a member on here since 2011, and have noticed recently it doesn't matter what the question is or what's for sale, some d bag will crap on it. I recently asked a question, with a picture of an older colt I knew nothing about, and couldn't find one on gunbrker that had actually sold, so I asked for opinions on here regarding value, well it didn't take long before I was accused of "auctioning" the revolver. I had absolutely no intent of selling this gun, just trying to find a value. Needless to say after the "auction" crack, I couldn't get an honest opinion from anyone. So I guess I won't do that again! So back in the safe it went!!

some of my threads have gotten crapped on... mainly from some blowhard that thinks its his way or the highway and doesnt even know legalities in the state of which they do NOT live in.

some of them are quick to jump to conclusions too which sprays the crap in all directions. sort of like a crapping hippo

OK, so looks like SOME are still up to it (no names provided) and people are also "Reporting" threads that the prices being asked shouldn't be allowed here. We don't have any rules on prices. So again, guys, just ignore it. I don't care if someone asks a million bucks for a $100 item. Ignore and move on. Getting all fired up about it doesn't do any good. What's the point. MOVE ON.

Thank you. As usual, please don't forget to tip your waitress. :)

Had a used AK slidefire listed at $99, which the buyer is picking up tomorrow.

The buyer PM'd me back, to remind me that they are currently going for a higher price. Just to give me the option if I wanted to re-list it at a different price. THAT IS STAND UP RITE THERE, and far far more common in my experience here, as opposed to anyone trying to pull a fast one on any of us.

...now I do have a little bit of a moral quandary...

We have another AK slidefire new in package, which I'm also thinking on selling. However that one being new in package should (IMO) fetch a more market driven price. However what to ask for it, and not be considered a weasel?

$700? No.
$600? No.
$500? No.
$399? Hmmm...

Opinions please! Thanks.

The buyer PM'd me back, to remind me that they are currently going for a higher price. Just to give me the option if I wanted to re-list it at a different price. THAT IS STAND UP RITE THERE, and far far more common in my experience here, as opposed to anyone trying to pull a fast one on any of us.

We have another AK slidefire new in package, which I'm also thinking on selling. However that one being new in package should (IMO) fetch a more market driven price. However what to ask for it, and not be considered a weasel?

$700? No.
$600? No.
$500? No.
$399? Hmmm...

Opinions please! Thanks.

Go with your good guy gut. triple the price and shipping is $400 :D

$700? No.
$600? No.
$500? No.
$399? Hmmm...

Opinions please! Thanks.

Gunbroker it!! Let someone else decide how much they want to pay.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews