JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could always just use a hammer and steel plate. It doesn't need to be loaded into a case or anything. I had a buddy move to Hawaii and leave some things with me I was to mail over to him when he was situated. The years went by and I asked him several times if he still wanted me to ship the last few boxes. He said just keep them, so I did without thinking about it. More years went by (13 in total) and eventually I opened it and there was a reloading press some brass all the tooling and about 100 primers. Box was dry but had water damage signs where it clearly was sitting on the floor in water for a while. Smashed a few with a hammer and all checked out. Just my .02 cents.

Wow. Not quite what a primer does but gave me a good laugh anyways.

I was wondering about.......

Well, you know how......YouTube is so hell-bent on keeping us SAFE. So????? :s0092:

But, I guess it's almost no different from those that place explosives under anvils and send them flying into the air.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
And with the recent death of a bystander watching a homemade cannon going off.......

Note: The quality of the build but.....
Oh well. :s0123:
GO BIG or GO HOME.

Yeah....but I can remember when YouTube had a conniption fit over reloading videos.

Aloha, Mark

PS....but it's NOT all fun and games.

Last Edited:

Well, you know how......YouTube is so hell-bent on keeping us SAFE. So????? :s0092:

But, I guess it's almost no different from those that place explosives under anvils and send them flying into the air.

Aloha, Mark

That's some real life loony tunes stuff right there. It pains me to watch what appear to be perfectly good anvils used in such a manor as they are harder and harder to find.

I did however get my chance to shoot a harbor freight anvil with a .50, that was pretty fun.

Aloha, Mark

That guy is here in Oregon not far from me. A buddy of mine says he is a cool guy and a great blacksmith.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top