JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a Pandora's box people are trying open. There is no way of knowing what will come out the other side. It needs to just be left alone, IMHO.
Compared to how well its going now?:s0092:
It seems since civics was not taught for so long many really have no grasp of how this works. If they ever got the convention, doubtful, they can't just make magic changes. Anything they do still has to have 38 states go along after. Compared to what we have now where a couple people with a black robe just tell us the original set up means what they say it means? I mean that is proving to work real well. :s0092:

Depending on the topics of conventions, I can pretty much garentee those 38 States that would sign on! I believe getting to the 38 was assured with the Election results and following Jan. 6th sham, enough people in enough states are pissed off enough to demand representation in such a convention! Given the expected turn over in 2022, I bet we lock up the much needed numbers!

Compared to how well its going now?:s0092:
:s0092:
Yes!

There is no guarantee that a constitutional convention will make things better. There is, however, a vast amount of historical evidence that monkeying around with the rules can lead to horrible tragedies, let alone the rule of unintended consequences.

I'd be happy with forcing SCOTUS to rule on the 2nd in its entirety AS WRITTEN, and its addendums within the federalist papers! I would also demand removals of all restrictions, and premption against the several states banning them from any restrictions

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews