JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OP

Thank you for posting this. I wish this could be played as a commercial several times a day on all the local channels. There is no doubt that the mainstream media IS dishonest and trying to push their agenda.

This guy is awesome. Check out his other video, called .... War of the words.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The problem i have found is that liberals do not wasn't to hear reason. They will follow obama straight to the gates of hell if necessary. People that i partyhave known for years, that typically have their own beliefs, are now voting down party lines and even against their previous beliefs. I don't even know what's going on these days. Same thing you see on this site, where many of the liberals are in complete dental denial. If the liberal gun owners would stand up against this bs along with the rest of us, it would be squashed.

How about it liberals? Who amongst you are writing letters and making calls? Doing the work with the enthusiasm that many of you put forth to get obama put in office?

Kennesaw, Georgia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kennesaw Georgia requires its residents to own atleast one firearm if they are to live in the city. Their crime-rate is less than half that of US as a whole.

We got some liberals on here who also love the 2nd amendment. I myself am part of the liberal gun club which is also on the internet. As much as I love guns, I really dislike social conservatives on virtually every issue they take up, the social conservatives that the Republicans have so thoroughly embraced want to deny several freedom's from the average US Citizen because some guy in the sky says its wrong, atleast in their eyes. There is no compromise with them either since they act in the name of God, hence any middle ground with them is non-negotiable.

In another post I made today, I envisioned a nightmare scenario similar to the movie Demolition man, if the social conservatives and Liberals like Senator Feinstein teamed up to take control of the government so virtually all things that some people consider vices in society were now crimes and punishable by time in prison.

I have a high opinion of Eisenhower Republican's and Barry Goldwater. Both are virtually extinct in todays Republican party, even the so called "Libertarian" movement known as the Tea Party. This Barry Goldwater quote accurately sums up what is wrong with today's Republican party and the fact that Rick Santorum for a while had been a front runner for getting the nomination.

chers-get-control-of-the-Republican-party-and-theyre-sure-trying-to-do-so-its-going-_zpsaf7dc65f.jpg

If you are going down to Salem, I'd go with you to talk with Caroline Tomei and Diana Rosenbaum.

Yeah, there are a few moderate Democrats that could probably be persuaded to stall/freeze things without having to be decried as "gun toting extremists" by the Brady Bunch. (Like Betsy Johnson, she's a hoot, and as she owns at least one fully automatic weapon, I can't see her voting for magazine restrictions.)

Yeah, there are a few moderate Democrats that could probably be persuaded to stall/freeze things without having to be decried as "gun toting extremists" by the Brady Bunch. (Like Betsy Johnson, she's a hoot, and as she owns at least one fully automatic weapon, I can't see her voting for magazine restrictions.)

I know Betsy. We lived in Scappoose for years.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top