JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have been looking for a .22 pistol and there are alot of nice ones out there. But like the sig mosquito, the p22 and many many others they only come with 10 rd mags.
Why is this?
I mean every one of these guns are not sold in cali so I dont get it. Finding more than 10rd mags for most of these is close to imposible.
All of the mag I have seen have huge plastic spacers to limit the mags. Are there ny kits out there to increase the mags cap?
Like I said might be a stupid question, I am just curious.

I've never understood the Why's of it but it's common. Part of it is simply size. But you can find AA mags that are 10+, if I recall you can get a different follower for the full size sig 22 conversion mags to increase capacity. Probably others as well.

ok but the mags are pretty strait and have huge plastic spacers that fill up half of the mag, why????
fixed for the grammar police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is straight, but it is plagued with feeding issues.

I wouldn't know, since I don't have one (yet). But if 30 causes feeding problems then maybe 20 won't. It just seems like a 10 round mag is for convenience and/or so they can sell more mags. For rifle though, I went with a tubular mag since they hold 15 or so.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top