JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This sound's like a guy who walks the walk good for him.It just goes to show it can happen,and people need to stand their ground,PERIOD!

This is exactly what citizens everywhere need to start doing. If we can pull together and support each other when one of us stands up for our rights, we the people regain our power over the government.

What is this country coming to ?

I wonder what they would do about this picture. Probably confuse the hell out of them.

Me on the Sacramento County Sheriffs range with a SWAT officer as a young boy...

A a picture of a smiling child holding a .22 deserves a visit from the police yet a picture of a kid with an i-phone flashing phony gangs signs wouldn't get a second glance. Want to guess which one has a better chance of graduating high school or never getting arrested? Seeing as it fits with the article, here's a picture of my 10 year old

Wait a tic, he can fire that Mosin without falling flat on his butt... Color me impressed.

Anytime you buy a firearm from an FFL you should consider that firearm registered.
So once they pass this universal background check BS every firearms sold will in a way be registered.

The libs way of getting around it. So this national firearms registeration is BS we all read have it.
Why else you think they give the feds the make, model, and S/N of your firearm when doing a background check. They don't need that to see if your able to own a firearm.

Wake up

This was a child protective services call.

For anyone that wasn't already aware, the child social services agencies are and have been for a long while, the most completely out of control, unchecked force of tyranny in this country. They make BATFE look like Santa Claus and the Chicago Police look like cub scouts. And yes, the cops will go right along with anything they ask them to do. -Because it's for the children... /rollseyes/

they are completely without restraint and it's a rare judge who will grant you a judgement against them, no matter what they do.

Anybody else notice the optical illusion in the picture of the kid with the gun? Scroll it up and down across the bottom of your browser and it looks like he gets bigger and smaller. Started to give me a headache after doing it a few times. :s0126:

Yes, CPS is evil. Especially if there is an issue between former spouses and kids. They tend to lean pro-woman even if she married and lives with a registered pedophile. They are the scum of the earth for the most part and take kids out of homes for trivial reasons but will leave them with felons who abuse them.

Wait a tic, he can fire that Mosin without falling flat on his butt... Color me impressed.

No. That was the SKS. He can handle that pretty good, along with the 30-30 and my .45LC and .357 revolvers pretty well. At 10 years old he is a better shot with a pistol than I am. But I'll give him a few more years before he shoots a Mosin

That was in New Jersey I think. I saw on the original thread that they have laws against mags greater than 15 rounds like in the rifle the kid is holding. I think they were fishing for illegal magazines.

They need to publicly execute some more "Offenders and Infidels" to show the slaves what happens when you disobey the motherland.

They picked the wrong guy.

Sean Moore

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

NRA Certified Range Safety Instructor

NJ State Certified Firearms Hunting Instructor

So of course the kid was holding it safely. AND since his dad took the picture obviously the minor was under supervision by an adult as required by the state.

Holders "We must really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way" speech. Sounds like the Facebook snitch did what Holder asked her to do and essentially called a hotline when she saw a child with a dinky 22.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good this guy stood up for his rights. But I would also like to state, if you put it on the internet, it is public domain. Once that page was on his facebook page, he showed a very serious lack of judgement. Keep what you own to yourself, I don't want the guvment to know what I have. My neighbors know I own a few guns because they see me carry cases out, but they don't know which ones I do own.

Good this guy stood up for his rights. But I would also like to state, if you put it on the internet, it is public domain. Once that page was on his facebook page, he showed a very serious lack of judgement. Keep what you own to yourself, I don't want the guvment to know what I have. My neighbors know I own a few guns because they see me carry cases out, but they don't know which ones I do own.

I see your point about the new normal Fedzilla but it was just a kid who's proud of his new 22 rifle. He wasn't showing off an AR and any cop looking at the pic should have seen that easily.

Besides we don't have to bow down to them, FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS, they work for us fellow citizens.

We know murders are down nationally, this is part of the Government, Government schools and the state adoring (run?) medias scare campaign to undermine the 2A.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top