JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another reason, as if we need more, to keep fighting against registering our guns or our names. It even irks me to have to "register" for my conealed pistol permit although a side benefit may be the State gets some idea as to high many people will oppose any more new stupid laws. Thanks for the article. Concerning, but the guy did better then I might have especially since he had a lawyer to call.

what I'm interested in seeing is who reported him? must've been someone who knew who the child/father is, because they told police who they were. the person who would do such a thing is an absolute scumbag.

A a picture of a smiling child holding a .22 deserves a visit from the police yet a picture of a kid with an i-phone flashing phony gangs signs wouldn't get a second glance. Want to guess which one has a better chance of graduating high school or never getting arrested? Seeing as it fits with the article, here's a picture of my 10 year old

yeah that's the most amazing part.

I was surprised when I asked my wife, never having really discussed it with her before, what she would do if a police officer showed up at our door and asked to have a look around inside our house or our property. Without even hesitating she said "do they have a warrant?"

A a picture of a smiling child holding a .22 deserves a visit from the police yet a picture of a kid with an i-phone flashing phony gangs signs wouldn't get a second glance. Wanna guess which one has a better chance of graduating high school or never getting arrested? Seeing as it fits with the article, here's a picture of my 10 year old

Complete with bayonet. Nice!! Look through the peep hole when you hear a knock at the door. :s0114:

Disgusting.

Absolutely pathetic when DHS/CPS will go after someone for political reasons, yet turn a blind eye on someone actually abusing their child and when that child dies they are quick say it wasn't their fault.

If you are ever in this situation, NEVER EVER invite / allow an officer into your home. No warrant, NO ENTRANCE. They will try to tell you all the bull they can, but simply a picture of your child holding a firearm in a safe manner is NOT probable cause for them to enter your home or reason why they could take your child away or arrest you. Nor would it be good enough PC that a judge would grant them a warrant which thankfully the vast majority of judges in this state are smart about.

And if you can record the encounter... in the state of Oregon as long as you are a party to the situation you have all right to record it, you do have the responsibility to inform the officer you are recording him/her and all they can ethically do is leave if they don't want to be recorded. If they still arrest you over the video tapping, you will have all right to go after them.

So child services is making sure guns are registered in NJ? For child safety, I'm sure.
what I'm interested in seeing is who reported him? must've been someone who knew who the child/father is, because they told police who they were. the person who would do such a thing is an absolute scumbag.
Have to love the culture of snitching we're cultivating.

File a "Freedom of Information Act" request with the responding dept. and you will find out exactly who called them. They have to release the info.

I noticed in the article that the son was correctly holding the rifle. Unlike our gun grabbing politicians the kid a) had his finger OFF the trigger, and b) the rifle was pointed in a safe direction. Perhaps Feinstein and some others should study up on this photo a bit to get some pointers from a child.

I'm not an attorney, a friend of mine was turned into several agencies for allegedly doing some digging in a wetlands and he was able to get all information concerning his case including the persons name who turned him in via the Freedom of Information act and this was with federal agencies as well as state. This was in Wa. state.

It’s the Libs wet dream to force gun owners to forfeit their Fourth Amendment rights just because they own a firearm. They are inching ever closer and everybody knows universal background checks will lead to registration. What this Dad and his boy endured, is just a taste of the future they are leading America into.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOU IGNORANT FOOLS!

First they came for more taxes and I did not speak out -- because I was not rich.

Then they came for the hand guns in big cities and I did not speak out -- because I was not living in a big city.

Then they came for the semi-automatics and I did not speak out--because I preferred bolt actions and shotguns.

Then they came for all firearms and I grumbled to myself but did not speak out--because I didn’t want the neighbors to think I was paranoid.

Then they came for the Constitution, and I did not speak out – because it was too late.

Then they came for me -- and there was no one left to speak for me.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top