JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only took the "after high school" courses I needed (pay as you go) over the years, and I make six-figures, have a full pension and medical-dental-vision benefits, drive a nice E350, a Harley, house, etc.... I physically/mentally work my arse off, but hey, I make six-figures and I don't owe 60k to student loans... plus I can actually read, write, do math, AND think critically.

Did I mention I make six-figures? All w/o a "sheepskin" or government handouts... whoda thunk it? :rolleyes:

(not bragging, just making a point that you don't HAVE to be a D-bag to make it)

Good on ya for being determined enough to stick it out and "Go for the Gusto"!!!
Most young people nowadays only think of what they can get for free from anyone, (government included). Generation X is loaded with sponges and deceit (not all but a damn bunch of em)...

The government is not our sworn enemy.
A man should pay his bills, but after he has exhausted all his possibilities if a man cant, he cant.
Even good men have hard times.
Sometimes I think it is fine to help others out.

Calling people who you don't know Sally's and flakes can get you into serious trouble.

Hurry home, mommy has your cookies waiting.

I can not believe that he is in America!!! I am flabergasted!!!

This is so demeaning to the men & women who fought and died for their freedoms. Does this mean that they should not have the freedoms???
I want to track down & bubblegum slap that fool who said it was another "Bogus holiday"!!!! AAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You need consider getting some new friends, bro. Your life bubblegumin' sucks.

No, actually I am the happiest person I know. Just not deluded about the facts of life. Plus when you learn about certain things being frauds you don't have to waste your time on them. Like my Sundays are free for shooting!
I don't have to fret about politics or this puppet vs this other sock puppet. All is well and good in the land of the informed.

The average person wouldn't know real money from toilet paper.

I've known Mark for a long time. He used to run around with a doo-rag and skateboard harassing Mormons and Scientologists because, well, what he believed was better in his eyes and he got a charge out of ridiculing everyone else's beliefs. Many a time he was thrown of church property, skateboard and all.

He's an arrogant SOB, but entertaining at times. He is lucky he didn't try to run that gold deal past me, I would be walking away with a Maple Leaf.

Although the people that guessed (way) wrong are idiots, can't really blame people for not wanting to listen to some stranger's hustle. So many scammers on every corner these days.

The video where he gets people to sign a petition to have the government start collecting guns and kicking down doors is really an eye opener.

It has been proven that when you are holding a clipboard many people see you as an authority figure. I've known that for many years and never go on a survey or a sales call without a clipboard. People are easy.

[video]http://www.dailycaller.com/2013/05/23/michael-savage-what-stands-between-us-and-what-happened-in-london-guns-guns-guns-audio/#ooid=1tNHd0YjqX5DzYch07P3xwvQ08YbDHW5[/video]

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews