JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmmm....I wonder how calm it would get if they experimented with the barrels a bit more....

1662328852270.png 1662329681599.png

JUST KIDDING...maybe too cruel and definitely unusual...:oops:

Last Edited:
Magich. They get yo money to graft it onto their friends and idiot projects.
That certainly sounds plausible, considering the governmental body that came up with that mumbo-jumbo. I only read one article, but it did detail that 250k had been expended on the project so far and plans where underway to expand the "pilot program". Mo' mony, mo' mony, yeah!

Cut some peep holes into those barrels and they might make a good hide. Pack your SBR and a sammich... make a day of it plinkin perps... I can see the crime deterrent potential.

Other than that, it's beyond me.....

That certainly sounds plausible, considering the governmental body that came up with that mumbo-jumbo. I only read one article, but it did detail that 250k had been expended on the project so far and plans where underway to expand the "pilot program". Mo' mony, mo' mony, yeah!

Cut some peep holes into those barrels and they might make a good hide. Pack your SBR and a sammich... make a day of it plinkin perps... I can see the crime deterrent potential.

Other than that, it's beyond me.....
$250k for some traffic barrels…. someone is running around with $245k in their pocket!

per the article:
" A total of "53 casings from multiple weapons" were found in the immediate vicinity but there were no reports of injuries, authorities told KOIN 6 News. No property damage was found."

You mean they shot 53 rounds and hit absolutely nothing at all, dam that's good shooting there.

I did see the one video did show what looked to be something hitting the door and house but really, no property damage or just no one reported it yet.

per the article:
" A total of "53 casings from multiple weapons" were found in the immediate vicinity but there were no reports of injuries, authorities told KOIN 6 News. No property damage was found."

You mean they shot 53 rounds and hit absolutely nothing at all, dam that's good shooting there.

I did see the one video did show what looked to be something hitting the door and house but really, no property damage or just no one reported it yet.
Not something to report - insurance co. Cancels your policy or denies claim, "acts of war not covered".

Portland and their gosh, darn MAGA voters. It's why we can't have nice things.

Seriously. Portland has become a cartoon of violence images on YouTube. From old people being drug out of cars at gun point and beaten. Seniors physically assaulted. Old women in wheelchairs having megaphone directly in their faces or having a bucket of paint thrown in their face.

One has to wonder what legitimate reason that gun fire broke out. Cold fries? Wishing a m*#$% would? FedEx showing up after dark? After all. It is that bastion of enlightenment known as Portland.

Portland Potland and their gosh, darn MAGA voters. It's why we can't have nice things.

Seriously. Portland Potland has become a cartoon of violence images on YouTube. From old people being drug out of cars at gun point and beaten. Seniors physically assaulted. Old women in wheelchairs having megaphone directly in their faces or having a bucket of paint thrown in their face.

One has to wonder what legitimate reason that gun fire broke out. Cold fries? Wishing a m*#$% would? FedEx showing up after dark? After all. It is that bastion of enlightenment known as Portland Potland.
Fixed your mistakes. :D

I guess this happened last night. This is exactly in the calming cone area that Hardesty put up near mt Scott. What a joke.

Looks like another "mostly peaceful" shooting.

per the article:

I assume no one reported it because they don't think it will do any good.

PPD can't even get a handle on street racing and that recently killed an innocent bystander, you think they can do anything about gang bangers shooting up the place? I am surprised more innocent bystanders haven't died from this, it is only a matter of time because the gangbangers are getting more reckless and not caring where the bullets fly.

Portland leadership and the idiots who keep voting for them don't understand they are the problem and the ones who keep perpetuating this. I keep hearing them blame the portland police for being on "strike" and refusing to do their job. Tad Whalen acts like they are powerless to do anything about it.

In this current climate, the criminals have more rights than their victims. if you want to see where Portland is going take one look at Baltimore. We haven't even seen the worst of it.

Come on! These idiots voted in that idiot Mike Schmidt, and look at the last mayor election, it came down to Tad Whalen and Sarah Iannarone. It is Dumb and Dumber, you can't win.

Last Edited:
Portland leadership and the idiots who keep voting for them don't understand they are the problem and the ones who keep perpetuating this. I keep hearing them blame the portland police for being on "strike" and refusing to do their job. Tad Whalen acts like they are powerless to do anything about it.

In this current climate, the criminals have more rights than their victims. if you want to see where Portland is going take one look at Baltimore. We haven't even seen the worst of it.

Come on! These idiots voted in that idiot Mike Schmidt, and look at the last mayor election, it came down to Tad Whalen and Sarah Iannarone. It is Dumb and Dumber, you can't win.
Agreed. A news article I was reading just a couple days ago was reporting that Portland city leaders where "starting to lose patience" with the antifa "demonstrations" and would start cracking down.

That tells a lot. No matter the level of destruction or loss of life... just be patient before you try doing anything about it. How's that approach working for Portland? :s0140:

Here is why the problem will never be fixed and it will only get worse.

This is your typical Portland voter... they blame the current situation on proud boys, white supremacists, racists, and they pretend BLMers and antifa didn't trash the city month after month.

GecVvoO.png

These fools actually believe the solution to the problem is making PPB officers who are earning twice their annual income in overtime to work even harder. You can't fix the problem, if you don't identify and acknowledge what the real problem is.

They actually consider this law & order a victory, because those bad police officers aren't doing their jobs anymore.

I do feel bad for the long timers who had to watch the city fall, but when the majority are too stupid to fix the problem, you are better off moving and watching the city burn from afar.

Last Edited:
Here is why the problem will never be fixed and it will only get worse.

This is your typical Portland voter... they blame the current situation on proud boys, white supremacists, racists, and they pretend BLMers and antifa didn't trash the city month after month.

View attachment 1271870
So, they've won a quiet victory because now they can have shootouts in residential areas without interference by the fascists or any consequences, except maybe hitting one of their own? Did I get that right? Makes sense to me.

It sure does help argue that gun laws prevent crime when the stats drop... because LE no longer responds to gun crimes so people stop reporting them, hu!

Go figure!
Not ragging an you. Funny how this stuff "POPS OUT" to me now! Guns don't commit crimes. It needs to be thought about, and written "Guns being used in crimes". Or some such.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top