JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess this happened last night. This is exactly in the calming cone area that Hardesty put up near mt Scott. What a joke.

Last Edited:
Good thing there were enough PP nearby to rush there and count the casings. Will there be photos of the casings I wonder?

edit: Screw you tod whalen. AND, the Feckless Five!

I must have missed that. Hardesty is saying, "..be more active and engaged in holistic solutions to community safety"... with "calming cones"???

What is that supposed to accomplish to reduce shootings? Gun free zone indicators?

(Real questions) What's the theory behind that?

Last Edited:
Picked my offspring up yesterday morning near laurelhurst. Drove through division/powell area for a bit to do a quick deal. Pretty scummy, but it's morning time so not really concerned. I see this same level of dirtbaggery in Olympia wa.

Funny part of the story. We keep pushing out towards the mountains and hit Sandy . I tell the kid, " WHY don't you look for a job, and a place to live out here!!!"

Answer " I don't want to live in Sandy , I'd never see my friends ."

My retort " f*#× your friends, they're all stupid " Father of the year stuff right there.

Picked my offspring up yesterday morning near laurelhurst. Drove through division/powell area for a bit to do a quick deal. Pretty scummy, but it's morning time so not really concerned. I see this same level of dirtbaggery in Olympia wa.

Funny part of the story. We keep pushing out towards the mountains and hit Sandy . I tell the kid, " WHY don't you look for a job, and a place to live out here!!!"

Answer " I don't want to live in Sandy , I'd never see my friends ."

My retort " f*#× your friends, they're all stupid " Father of the year stuff right there.
Wished we could have met for chat somehow. I didn't relate to you having spawn down here. You're on my list of really-want-to-meet people from NWFA. Too bad you didnt' call first. I could have directed you to some of the foulest areas to see. If you had time to hang around a grocery store or, say, a Walgreen's, you could watch tweekers, dopers and scabbers walking out with loaded carts.

Wished we could have met for chat somehow. I didn't relate to you having spawn down here. You're on my list of really-want-to-meet people from NWFA. Too bad you didnt' call first. I could have directed you to some of the foulest areas to see. If you had time to hang around a grocery store or, say, a Walgreen's, you could watch tweekers, dopers and scabbers walking out with loaded carts.
It was a touch and go mission. I used to like hanging out in Portland more than most other cities. We're over in Spokane right now. Plenty of bums and crackheads, but they're more like what I remember.

Last Edited:
I guess this happened last night. This is exactly in the calming cone area that Hardesty put up near my Scott. What a joke. Make sure sound button on video is on.

My 'hood.
There's some more video on Nextdoor somewhere that shows the actors... A 3 on 3 run and gunnin' each other up and down the street...

Maybe 30+ casings found.
Not even a record for around here.

Portlandia.

1662318581712.png

Aloha, Mark

There is no such thing as crime in Portland. It's racist if you disagree.

I must have missed that. Hardesty is saying, "..be more active and engaged in holistic solutions to community safety"... with "calming cones"???

What is that supposed to accomplish to reduce shootings? Gun free zone indicators?

(Real questions) What's the theory behind that?
Magich. They get yo money to graft it onto their friends and idiot projects.

Even the wild west had more law and order than this.
And we know why that is. Back in those days, people who behaved like this didn't last long. They would either have sense beat into them, be in prison for a long long time, or be beat to death/killed. Problem solved. Now we breed those types and the government uses tax dollars pretty much train them to do this bubblegum!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top