JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1662477923732.png de ja vu

The politicians say they are doing, "something". They never say they are going to solve a problem or guarantee to make it better than they found it. Bigger problem is, we continue to accept it and rehire these people.
All of their "gun violence" countermeasures target this (our) community. Except we are not the ones causing the trouble. I can only surmise "gun control" is a handy excuse to gut punch their political adversaries, because responsible self-reliant Americans are the natural enemy of politicians.

Portland gained a reputation for being a permissive City and that is fertile ground for deviants. Oregon Politicians are too afraid to place the blame where it belongs. They could stop this if they wanted to.

Picked my offspring up yesterday morning near laurelhurst. Drove through division/powell area for a bit to do a quick deal. Pretty scummy, but it's morning time so not really concerned. I see this same level of dirtbaggery in Olympia wa.

Funny part of the story. We keep pushing out towards the mountains and hit Sandy . I tell the kid, " WHY don't you look for a job, and a place to live out here!!!"

Answer " I don't want to live in Sandy , I'd never see my friends ."

My retort " f*#× your friends, they're all stupid " Father of the year stuff right there.
Kids will realize their dad is a chad one day

Not ragging an you. Funny how this stuff "POPS OUT" to me now! Guns don't commit crimes. It needs to be thought about, and written "Guns being used in crimes". Or some such.....
"I stand corrected". (See what I did there? 😆)

Quite true! Inundated by misleading media exposure can affect us all, even when we know better. Good call!

I wonder if Portland will reach a point where Evil is finally confronted head-on.

Here's an example of what that looks like:

Don't hold your breath Howard.
I keep hoping one day the feds will do something like they did back in the '20-'30s with organized crime. Maybe it just needs to be the demorat led states? They are failing at their jobs. I'm sick of, metaphorically, holding my breath. Because I know, if I needed the police, they aren't there anymore. I've lived in NE since 1983 when I moved here. And I now live only 30 blocks from the first place we rented. Our second place was between here and there. Had some issues back in the day, and the police were always there when needed.

I'd heard about the "calming cones" but didn't know much about what they were or what they are supposed to do. Here's an article explaining what they do. Seems it's for reducing "high speed crime" and not regular crime. Maybe it's just for reducing crime among lizard people? I guess I'm just not smart enough to figure it out.

Bigger problem is, we continue to accept it and rehire these people.
:cool:I herby publicly disavow myself from the "WE". (I'm only playing on the words, not your choice of them)
Nothing I was allowed to actually vote for in any way contributed to the ever increasing depredation of local, state, or national business. (so I believe)
Now to think, It has been quite a few decades since any person, levy, or bond measure I have either voted for or against has gone my way. (few exceptions) Sadly, (for me) in my lifetime, I have watched what was once a high percentage of agreeable voting conclusions👍 degrade from maybe 60% to nearly nil. 👎And as if to exacerbate that, some of what I rejected at the polls were devious bastardizations of regulations or protocols allowing unvetted or unvoted groups/ committees, or individuals, to make serious decisions, or spend , levy, collect, transfer to pet projects, public dollars, circumventing citizens ability for accountability and oversite.
But hey, I receive absolutely no gratification in saying " you got what you voted for" because then I would have to also disavow myself from "YOU" and sooner or later will just be myself. :rolleyes:

I must have missed that. Hardesty is saying, "..be more active and engaged in holistic solutions to community safety"... with "calming cones"???

What is that supposed to accomplish to reduce shootings? Gun free zone indicators?

(Real questions) What's the theory behind that?
I got your "holistic solutions" right here: We start with 5.56 mm holes and work our way up to half inch holes.

Ok. Why didn't anyone ever tell me!!?? What's wrong with mine and what can I do to make my AR make holes like that!??
Yet another balistically illiterate gun grabber. That's the hole made by a 9mm. It has to be that big so it can blow a lung clean out or a person. Everybody knows that an AR doesn't leave a hole since it vaporizes the body. What a rube.

Last Edited:
Yet another balistically illiterate gun grabber. That's the hole made by a 9mm. It has to be that big so it can blow a lung clean out or a person. AEverybody knows that an AR doesn't leave a hole since it vaporizes the body. What a rube.
I don't care who ya are. That there is funny...... :s0140: :s0140:

PPD can't even get a handle on street racing and that recently killed an innocent bystander, you think they can do anything about gang bangers shooting up the place? I am surprised more innocent bystanders haven't died from this, it is only a matter of time because the gangbangers are getting more reckless and not caring where the bullets fly.

Portland leadership and the idiots who keep voting for them don't understand they are the problem and the ones who keep perpetuating this. I keep hearing them blame the portland police for being on "strike" and refusing to do their job. Tad Whalen acts like they are powerless to do anything about it.

In this current climate, the criminals have more rights than their victims. if you want to see where Portland is going take one look at Baltimore. We haven't even seen the worst of it.

Come on! These idiots voted in that idiot Mike Schmidt, and look at the last mayor election, it came down to Tad Whalen and Sarah Iannarone. It is Dumb and Dumber, you can't win.
And the people voting in these people think they are cool and hip doing so. Whenever I go to Portland I look at people and can tell who they voted for. Or the people who are causing the problem.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top