JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what do you really think of Hi Point :p

Vanilla "Moderator" answer? "Well as long as they work for you and you're a 2A supporter then by all means buy one and enjoy it"

@Kruel J answer? "Pure garbage and anyone that defends them needs to realize how poor engineering and lazy designs does a quality firearm NOT make".

See? Nobody will ever make a thread asking my opinion. :D

@AndyinEverson ,

How come in the creation of the Universe the say the Big Bang, when in reality physics shows there was no noise, and there was not anyone to hear it?

Second question, there is a North, west, south and east on earth, how is there the same sides on the sun when there is no poles ?

what do you really think of Hi Point :p
I don't always think of Hi Point....but when I do ...
I drown the memory with Dos Equis beer...:D

something related to BP actually. @AndyinEverson ; My parents have a couple of those "kit" flintlock pistols... I don't remember their brand names or whatnot, but whats the general consensus, and are they remotely safe to use? :eek:

Depends on the quality of the kit...In general I'd say yes , but with light loads.
My issue is the breech and barrel steel...if neither of those is any good...then it don't matter what name is on the gun , don't shoot it.
Andy

@AndyinEverson ,

How come in the creation of the Universe the say the Big Bang, when in reality physics shows there was no noise, and there was not anyone to hear it?

Second question, there is a North, west, south and east on earth, how is there the same sides on the sun when there is no poles ?

If no one was around then how do we really know that the Big Bang wasn't noisy...?
And I heard the Album "Physical" , so that makes me a Physicist....

Because , just like on Earth...there is really only :
This side or that side...
The right side or the wrong side...
Inside or outside...

The Sun also has a extra side...the infamous "Sunny Side...but in reality its all just scrambled....:D
Andy

If no one was around then how do we really know that the Big Bang wasn't noisy...?
And I heard the Album "Physical" , so that makes me a Physicist....

Because , just like on Earth...there is really only :
This side or that side...
The right side or the wrong side...
Inside or outside...

The Sun also has a extra side...the infamous "Sunny Side...but in reality its all just scrambled....:D
Andy
not sure what I'm impressed more by, the answer or the fact you did it 4:30 in the morning with that kind of wit LOL good answer good answer, and the survey says

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top