JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who much wood would a woodchuck chuck, and why does a parrot squeak?

Why is there air?

What are stretch marks?

I'm pretty sure that if woodchuck , "chucks" too much wood , he will go blind like anyone else....

Why is there air...So some folks can waste that as well...

Stretch marks often accompany the truth , when some elected officials speak...:eek::D
Andy

For the past year my wife has had to babysit her sister's kids overnight every Friday, because her widowed sister has had to work an overnight shift at her nursing job just to make ends meet. I've started having Friday night poker with the guys, whisky, cigars, pizza. But, her sister just called to say she'd like to get together with us now that her and the kids got back 6 months ago from their 6 month trip on her former husbands 2 million $ life insurance payout. She was wondering why she hadn't heard from us for so long.

My question is.... Should I tell my wife her sister called?

For the past year my wife has had to babysit her sister's kids overnight every Friday, because her widowed sister has had to work an overnight shift at her nursing job just to make ends meet. I've started having Friday night poker with the guys, whisky, cigars, pizza. But, her sister just called to say she'd like to get together with us now that her and the kids got back 6 months ago from their 6 month trip on her former husbands 2 million $ life insurance payout. She was wondering why she hadn't heard from us for so long.

Um..No...some things are best left unsaid...:eek::D
Andy

@AndyinEverson

Why do I always get lost with these long winded posts?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top