JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread went downhill fast. :D

@ the OP, I would suggest convo'ing Andy if you have specific questions honestly. There are LOTS of REALLY knowledgable folks here at NWFA that could even be considered experts on certain firearm topics. I think a general question in one of the specific forums or a convo would work better than an "Ask Andy/Velzey/Mountainbear/No_Regerts etc, etc type of thread.

Please nobody take offense that I didn't mention you here. I was just pulling a few names off the top of my head. So relax. :p

Well just remember :
Powder...
Patch...
Then ball...

If you don't , then things really do get complicated...:eek::D
Andy

For as long as I can remember whenever I travel my dad always finishes the conversation with "Be safe and keep your powder dry". I knew what he meant from day one, BTW. :)

AB717729-1B20-4D2F-994E-114F9C98B413.jpeg

Well a long time ago in a storage facility far far away...
Young Jed , who had trouble reading , got his two modes of transportation mixed up ....
And after much misadventures we are now stuck with his mistake....:D
Andy

I actually kind of feel sorry for you Andy, having to answer these ridiculous questions....but with this crowd what did anyone expect? :)

Nobody will ever make a thread like this asking me for my thoughts.....because everyone here already knows exactly what I think. ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top