JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you threaten to take away a great piece of a man's freedom, you put him in preparation mode. When you actually take away a man's freedom, he will likely react accordingly. I too wonder how many "shots heard around the world" will occur if drastic anti-gun legislation is passed. However, it is more likely that they will take little pieces at a time so those feeling threatened can be quieted by those who only see little pieces and not the collective chunk.

When you threaten to take away a great piece of a man's freedom, you put him in preparation mode. When you actually take away a man's freedom, he will likely react accordingly. I too wonder how many "shots heard around the world" will occur if drastic anti-gun legislation is passed. However, it is more likely that they will take little pieces at a time so those feeling threatened can be quieted by those who only see little pieces and not the collective chunk.

you mean like the comments here on the forum

This video is so completely wrong for so many reason. It also deserves to be discussed and the content deserves to be disavowed and chastised. That does not mean that the same is true for Yeager as a person or a personality. Yeager is someone who is often right and has done much good for the gun community. That cannot be discarded because of a single error in judgement. Criticize the content but remember that one mistake does not a monster make. If he had left out that last line it would not have been as bad.

Yeager is someone who is often right and has done much good for the gun community. That cannot be discarded because of a single error in judgement.

It's not a single error in judgment. The guy repeatedly says and does dumb things, i.e. the cameraman incident and his insane defense of the indefensible.

Yeager needs to learn never to be in front of a camera for any reason. He is a punchline. I'm not saying he has nothing to offer, but he shouldn't attempt to be the voice of gun owners.

Coming out and saying you're going to start killing people if you don't get your way basically hands the anti-gunners a propaganda victory. Yeager has provided a sound byte for our opponents to use against us. When we say "We're trained" the anti-gunners now get to pull out the clip with "popular firearms instructor" James Yeager and imply that our training is tainted. He might as well just have shot a bunch of his students in the back to demonstrate why a trained civilian should not have the right to bear arms.

This is not about who loves the Second Amendment more. No one can say that Yeager is not passionate about it. The problem is whether he is channeling that passion in a useful way. Sadly, the answer is that he is not.

If he had left out that last line it would not have been as bad.

You think? That's like saying if Hitler had left out the whole Final Solution genocide thing, he might be more fondly remembered for his efforts to build a stronger German nation. It is what it is. Any way you slice it, Yeager made himself look bad and he hurt our cause.

I'd wager that he gets in more trouble over this video than Alec Baldwin did when he threatened to rouse a mob to stone a federal prosecutor (as well as his wife and children) to death.

Keith

I'm glad there are still a few people left who will fight and die before giving up their liberty.

Saying it on your facebook page and doing it are two different things.

Talking to a friend that worked security in Iraq with him, Yeager sounds pretty much like a blowhard sissy. Reportedly a decent firearms trainer though.

Coming out and saying you're going to start killing people if you don't get your way basically hands the anti-gunners a propaganda victory.

Not that I think Yeager's video was a good idea, but I'd like to point out that everything the government does happens because they threaten to imprison or kill people.

And if Yeager does snuff out some chekists, well, I'll be sure to shed a few crocodile tears just like Obama did after Newtown, right before he flew in like a vulture to spew his lies and pimp his vile agenda.

Saying it on your facebook page and doing it are two different things.

Talking to a friend that worked security in Iraq with him, Yeager sounds pretty much like a blowhard sissy. Reportedly a decent firearms trainer though.

Watch the video thats on youtube of him in iraq. 3 of his fellow security team died. The security team consisted of Americans, Europeans/Aussies, after the ambush the Europeans/Aussies blamed the Americans and the Americans pointed out the obvious that the gun fire came from behind the back pace car's rear cover of responsibility. The back car's commander was a Aussie that was to busy looking underneath the seat for his cell phone when the ambush took place. All three cars were shot and hit. The rear car was not armored & neither was the lead car (the one yeager was in) yeager is seen going from the unarmored car to a nearby ditch to take cover and return fire, also to throw a smoke grenade to cover the other cars. He did nothing wrong. People that say he did are either doing it in defense of the Europeans that are trying to make a bad name of him or its someone that doesn't know the whole story & already made up their mind before knowing anything about it. The Aussie commander in the back car also jumped out 3 times to lay down fire on cars getting to close to the convoy, but by doing so without armored cars, he gave away the convoys *needed* cover.

Uh huh. you'd prolly fill your shorts up with last nights Lean Cuisine if you went toe to toe with the guy.

Lol. That post is. . .

James-Yeager-Angel-Approved.jpg

Hey DireWolf,

You can even agree to duel the sissy in Tennessee, though unsanctioned mutual combat is illegal there.

Sign A Duel Contract And Possibly Get Murdered By James Yeager

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top