JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He will be sitting in cage soon or dead.

You simply cannot say such things and not expect to be made an example of, in a very bad way. He is confused. He thinks he is a free man living in a free country.

He will find out just how free he is if he keeps running his mouth. People who bubblegum and moan are one thing. Others who state they are going to 'start killing people' will be squashed.

This guy was 'in Iraq' so he knows how to inflict tyranny. Now let's see how well he lives under it.

He's a hack.
Never did get much from his videos,but rarely made it past the 30 second mark on them.
He must be trying to end up like a gun maker or a holster maker.
Maybe FSP's agent?
Very foolish video.

The copying of that video over to another account was a crappy thing for the poster to do.

He knew he screwed up and made the video private at least. Unfortunately, once you make a mistake on the web it is for all to see, forever.

I dont think he means just anybody. It was implied to me that the ones he would "go after" are the ones who are threatening our rights and this country. Theres a lot of people out there who feel the same way he does. I believe his end statement was taken out of context...

I dont think he means just anybody. It was implied to me that the ones he would "go after" are the ones who are threatening our rights and this country. Theres a lot of people out there who feel the same way he does. I believe his end statement was taken out of context...

True, his video maintained the issue at hand which is the 2nd ammendment and the rights adherent to that specific right. Saying you are gonna kill those that would take that right is right, if there is a direct threat to him and his 2nd ammendment rights. Which there is when one claims that what you do today is legal but were gonna make you a criminal if you do it tomorrow under that right. Rights are more important than laws.

That was a spur of the moment, very impulsive video. I am sure he regrets ever posting. Just put himself a big bullseye.

Just for giggles, check this vid that pretty much says the same thing, but, on Treckie civilized manner. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads