JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also see it says gold supporter I was going to ask bout that where it ask for donations what the money is for is it to help keep up the site or does it go to something else and what and is it safe to use credit cards on here lol just asking don't what to offend anyone

Lol my sister is a fire fighter asst chief of the Guimmas island volunteer fire department some people laugh when I say volunteer but she has been too all the same training school 's as a full time firefighter

9041.jpeg 9048.jpeg

Could someone on here tell me about the donation thing I would be willing to donate but I want to know what the money is for and if it's safe to use credit cards. On here no offense to anyone but I have had problems with credit card stuff before and it is not good lol when you check your statement and see that you have just bought $750 New ORLEANS saints tickets for a football game in Louisiana that starts in 20 minutes and your still in Seattle lol

Could someone on here tell me about the donation thing I would be willing to donate but I want to know what the money is for and if it's safe to use credit cards. On here no offense to anyone but I have had problems with credit card stuff before and it is not good lol when you check your statement and see that you have just bought $750 New ORLEANS saints tickets for a football game in Louisiana that starts in 20 minutes and your still in Seattle lol
Check the bottom of the page

I also see it says gold supporter I was going to ask bout that where it ask for donations what the money is for is it to help keep up the site or does it go to something else and what and is it safe to use credit cards on here lol just asking don't what to offend anyone

I donated because I liked the friendly attitude of the forum, and donating was a way of committing myself to the group. I know these things aren't free and running a forum is a lot of work, so I just figured I'd toss in a few clams to help out. At the bottom of the page you can find out more if you're interested.

Lol my sister is a fire fighter asst chief of the Guimmas island volunteer fire department some people laugh when I say volunteer but she has been too all the same training school 's as a full time firefighter

View attachment 327734 View attachment 327736
My niece is a volunteer FF in Sequim, or she was before she hurt herself. Not sure what she's up to lately… kinda lost touch.

That good I just went and checked it out you can use PayPal so I'm going to make a donation as soon as I can remember my PayPal password LOL

YEP I like this site I came on here a year ago but never really talked to anyone one was just trying to find out a place to go throw some lead out doors where didn't have a Range officer telling me to slow down and do this do that you know what I mean I always safe with the guns but sometimes you want to let them fly and you can't do that at a regular range

Good for you for getting your permit and practicing/training. It is a bit of a road and process when you first obtain your permit. There's a lot of variety in holsters, carrying positions, other equipment, etc. In the beginning, I see nothing wrong with going the cheaper route when you're trying to sort things out. Recognize, however, that good equipment makes all the difference in the world. What might not work well with cheap equipment might work really well with good equipment (just something to keep in mind). However, once you sort things out, it's likely VERY worth the money to invest in a high quality holster. Also, I can't emphasize the importance of a good, high quality stiff belt. That is one thing that should not be skimped on in the beginning. There is nothing to be gained from a cheap flimsy belt and there is nothing to be lost by investing in a good one up front. And a strong belt can make some weak holsters perform reasonably well.

If you're practicing with live rounds do be careful. Most people will suggest learning to crawl before you can walk. Practice with empty mags and such first and then move up. But when you are practicing with live rounds this should be done in a safe area...like a range...and probably not your living room.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top