JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Years later, Obama administration still skates on Fast and Furious

Today's Tampa Tribune "The Right Stuff" column by Tom Jackson sums up the significance of the Obama administration's deliberate battle to withhold subpoenaed documents on Operation Fast and Furious, stalling until nobody cares.

<broken link removed>

I don't have the link but I read an article last week that there is MORE evidence against Holder's intentional deceptions on F&F; but what else can one expect from the Traitorous and Criminal Cabal which was passed onto America as a legitimate political party?

Let's not forget Solyndra, killing the coal industry, those busy little beavers at the IRS targeting conservative groups for a few more.
I won't even start on the executive edicts and outright lies from the oval throne room.

These are the days where the truth has become the lie, and the lie has become the truth. Like senator Jeff Merkley on the radio this weekend stating the democrats have the most qualified candidates running for POTUS and the rebubs have no serious candidates. He's either brain dead, or a bubbleguming liar. And it goes on and on...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top