JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok I bought a package of ten magpul magazines from Brownells
I am in no hurry for the delivery but I cant understand the logic of shipping it to kent Washington from troutdale when I live in St. Helens - doesn't seem like it would make sense financially - any ideas

Dec 5
8:07 PM Arrived at FedEx location
FEDEX SMARTPOST KENT, WA
Dec 5
2:01 PM Departed FedEx location
TROUTDALE, OR

Dec 5
6:57 AM Arrived at FedEx location
TROUTDALE, OR
Dec 4
9:28 PM In transit
WASCO, OR
Dec 4
9:08 AM In transit
DECLO, ID
Dec 3
8:55 PM In transit
LARAMIE, WY
Dec 3
9:42 AM Departed FedEx location
LENEXA, KS
Dec 1
3:01 PM Arrived at FedEx location
LENEXA, KS
Dec 1
11:34 AM In transit
KANSAS CITY, MO
Nov 30
8:59 PM Left FedEx origin facility
OTTUMWA, IA
Nov 30
5:18 PM Arrived at FedEx location
OTTUMWA, IA
Nov 30
4:08 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

The FedEx Smartpost location referenced is a system where FedEx hands off the package to the USPS for final delivery. That's probably the closest location for that handoff.

It may simply have gotten on the wrong truck. Or who knows how Fed Ex routes things.

But give them a call. Usually you can get a warm body on the phone at FedEx...unlike USPS.
Its scheduled to be delivered tomorrow - really not in a hurry - stock piling mags for future possibilities.

Never mind.
Figured it out. o_O

iu.jpg

We've seen some really bizare stuff happen as far as shipping from USPS, Fedex and UPS. The most common issue especially this time of year is employee error putting it in the wrong truck / pile at one of the hubs. It'll make it home once someone on that end realizes what happened and Fwd's it on.

It's because they never make a left turn, they only make right turns to make deliveries because it's faster and saves gas. If you are on the left side of the street, it could take a lot of right terns to get to your house... a LOT of right turns. ;)

Mike

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR