JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there a problem letting US companies supply the ammo and parts for guns that you're talking about for American consumers?

Yes, its called options, it's called freedom, its called not letting your rights be eroded one by one until there is nothing left!

Please take the time and explain why we should put this restriction on our rights and choices?

Yes, its called options, it's called freedom, its called not letting your rights be eroded one by one until there is nothing left!

Please take the time and explain why we should put this restriction on our rights and choices?

I don't think "we" should put restrictions on our rights and choices nor do I think the UN should have jack didly squat say about our rights and choices. But remember, this is a UN treaty proposal that can't supercede the Constitution. If it does it will be an invalid treaty and won't apply. Now if other countries wish to adopt it then my point was couldn't US companies step up and fill the parts needs? Someone gave a few excuses about quality control. Why not see the opportunity? There are lots of good quality controlled gun/parts manufacturers out there and I have 100% confidence that one or more US companies could fill the bill and grow as a business.

If you want to accuse me of wearing rose colored glasses then go ahead but the treaty is about controlling illicit gun deals not restricting the 2A rights of Americans.

bluehelmet.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads