JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. She really needs to talk to the previously-noted klutz-clique whose ignorance transcends comprehension.

2. She also needs to check out what the 'F' means in the designation. To save some of you looking it up, it stands for 'Fallschirmjaeger' - parachutist. These short and very handy carbines were intended to be carried by air-assault troops.

I subscribe to Liberty Doll YouTube channel and I have been watching for a few months now. Very insightful.

Last Edited:
I've watched her videos for a while. As I recall, she used to be a die-hard liberal, turned conservative under Obama. Nice to see when that happens.

1. She really needs to talk to the previously-noted klutz-clique whose ignorance transcends comprehension.

2. She also needs to check out what the 'F' means in the designation. To save some of you looking it up, it stands for 'Fallschirmjaeger' - parachutist. These short and very handy carbines were intended to be carried by air-assault troops.

WOW, and all this time I always thought it meant Fokkengroovin.... ;)

Last night on Guns and Ammo TV Joe Mantegna told the story of development and use of the Stg 44 . What a cool gun.

Later on they came up with with a curved barrel for shooting around corners! I thought that only happened in cartoons. o_O

StG 44 - Wikipedia

"One unusual addition to the design was the Krummlauf; a bent barrel attachment for rifles with a periscope sighting device for shooting around corners from a safe position. It was produced in several variants: an "I" version for infantry use, a "P" version for use in tanks (to cover the dead areas in the close range around the tank, to defend against assaulting infantry), versions with 30°, 45°, 60° and 90° bends, a version for the StG 44 and one for the MG 42. Only the 30° "I" version for the StG 44 was produced in any numbers. The bent barrel attachments had very short lifespans – approx. 300 rounds for the 30° version, and 160 rounds for the 45° variant. The 30° model was able to achieve a 35×35 cm grouping at 100 m.[18]"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top