JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That article was one of the most idiotic and uneducated I have ever read, regarding any gun issue.
Is that supposed to be news? Of course the government soldiers, (police officers?) would have multiple shot semi-automatic rifles. Once the people, (bears, wolves, mountain loins?) become a problem, police (soldiers?), need to have an efficient method of neutralization don't they? Seem like a natural progression of things for a country like that doesn't it?

Is that supposed to be news? Of course the government soldiers, (police officers?) would have multiple shot semi-automatic rifles. Once the people, (bears, wolves, mountain loins?) become a problem, police (soldiers?), need to have an efficient method of neutralization don't they? Seem like a natural progression of things for a country like that doesn't it?
No surprises here, at least for the wise observer. The sheeple (and I rarely use that term) in Canuckistan? Will either ignore it and move on, or be surprised (when they should have seen it coming). They were warned.

Not quite clear exactly what rifles are being purchased.
What a poorly written piece. Zero details, no facts. What is a hunting rifle vs military grade assault rifle vs patrol rifle? Military firearms have nomenclatures and specifications. They aren't just, "guns".

What caliber are patrol and hunting rifles anyway? Per the story, everyone must agree military assault weapons are 308, because the article says so.

What a poorly written piece. Zero details, no facts. What is a hunting rifle vs military grade assault rifle vs patrol rifle? Military firearms have nomenclatures and specifications. They aren't just, "guns".

What caliber are patrol and hunting rifles anyway? Per the story, everyone must agree military assault weapons are 308, because the article says so.
I don't think the complainer would know the difference if he caught a round from either one….

Well, first off, the first photo shows a 5.56 rifle - a 'patrol rifle', and the rifle in the second picture, 'for a bear problem', is not a hunting rifle, at least not for anything substantial. It's only a .22
So, I don't know where these libtard snowflakes are getting their info, but dumber that a tree trunk seems to fit.

Last Edited:
Imagine this person coming to the US.

1667150805903.jpeg

The snowflakes crying about this would have no clue how to deal with the problems these Officers deal with. So to them it makes sense to scream and cry about something they have no clue about of course. 🤬

Ssshhhhh, nobody tell them that the bolt action hunting rifles they replaced were also designed and implemented as "weapons of war" as were lever guns, revolvers, single action, break action, shotguns, and all black powder rifles.

Truth is that there is not a single type of firearm that was not intended for any other use than as a "weapon of war".

I see no issue with them replacing 130 year old technology with 60 year old technology.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top