JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The 'Tactical Rabbi' helps synagogues defend against anti-Semitic violence

la-1557432663-dtufj1yjf7-snap-image.jpg
Rabbi Raziel Cohen holds an AR-15 rifle while delivering information and tips on how to deal with an active shooter to members of a Los Angeles synagogue. (Robert Gauthier / Los Angeles Times)

Newspaper says this was taken in LA, CA. But, that is an MSR and those can't exist there? right?

Only us conservative ones, which unfortunately are in the minority. Liberal Jews will continue to vote against their own self interest.
Not to worry, there's no shortage of right wing Jews in the states riding the Trump wagon or in Israel, which continues to expand into Palestine:s0104:

Not to worry, there's no shortage of right wing Jews in the states riding the Trump wagon or in Israel, which continues to expand into Palestine:s0104:
actually the vast majority of Jews in the US are liberals, and it doesn't matter what Jews in Israel think since they don't vote here.

Tell that to my conservative jewish friends with family in Israel who sure as hell care about our politics :rolleyes:

Sadly they are rare. It is often amazing how many Jews here openly hate Israel and vote for any politician who agrees with them here. The rise in anti antisemitism in this county is a direct result. Look at the people who openly seem to think the people who wanted to exterminate the Jews had it right are in office here, and notice what party they belong too.

Sadly they are rare. It is often amazing how many Jews here openly hate Israel and vote for any politician who agrees with them here. The rise in anti antisemitism in this county is a direct result. Look at the people who openly seem to think the people who wanted to exterminate the Jews had it right are in office here, and notice what party they belong too.

It's a maddening aspect of today's society; we have allowed postmodern ideologies permeate practically all of our institutions that have traditionally been the pillars of liberty. We've largely become bloated and nihilistic as individuals and as a civilization - looking for someone else to blame for our own failings. We will need good people beside us in the time ahead, regardless of faith or color.

Only us conservative ones, which unfortunately are in the minority. Liberal Jews will continue to vote against their own self interest.
So... they vote for the Nebuchadnezzar to make the fire hotter and hotter while kneeling down to worship the idol.

Ugh.

I just want to go to one legit Seder before it too is banned due to eggs and saltwater.

Jews like this need to make themselves heard and drown out the liberal freedom and gun hating jews that make up the majority.

American Jews have gone soft, relying on their influence of the media and politicians, and good will of the American people and given up the idea of keeping themselves safe.

NEVER AGAIN is a joke in america. Hopefully they wake up before it is too late. Anti semitism is definitly on the rise, right along with division along other racial lines.

If the economy crumbles, or even has just a major depression, I fear our time of all singing kumbaya together might end.

On this note, if anyone knows Jews in the PDX/Vancoyver area that want a basic introduction to firearms and a gentle push towards some good affordable instructors, please have them contact me.

Jews like this need to make themselves heard and drown out the liberal freedom and gun hating jews that make up the majority.

American Jews have gone soft, relying on their influence of the media and politicians, and good will of the American people and given up the idea of keeping themselves safe.

NEVER AGAIN is a joke in america. Hopefully they wake up before it is too late. Anti semitism is definitly on the rise, right along with division along other racial lines.

If the economy crumbles, or even has just a major depression, I fear our time of all singing kumbaya together might end.

On this note, if anyone knows Jews in the PDX/Vancoyver area that want a basic introduction to firearms and a gentle push towards some good affordable instructors, please have them contact me.
I just read a post from an extremely leftist Jew on Facebook. Although she does not like the anti-semitism coming from some in the Democratic party, she refuses to condemn it because she won't condemn anyone who opposes Trump.

I just read a post from an extremely leftist Jew on Facebook. Although she does not like the anti-semitism coming from some in the Democratic party, she refuses to condemn it because she won't condemn anyone who opposes Trump.

Trump has a Jewish son-in-law, his daughter converted to Judaism (sp?), he recognized Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel, moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem... and some Jews hate him? WTF? That is Trump Derangement Syndrome for sure!

My Jewish buddy Lenny is a shooter, a conservative, and a VA psychologist... weird.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top