JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Good Lord has blessed us with 6 problem-free pregnancies and 6-defect free babies... but after 12 years of making babies, and then having to be a responsible baby owner, I'm so freaken tired of babies. Plus it'd be great to have my wife back.

We intend to adopt one or some in about 5-10 years... but for now, I just don't want any more babies
6!!!!!!! DANG! My parents were blessed with 3 red headed, blue-eyed kids (rarest genetic combination on Earth) even with their jet black hair but DANG! Mad respect for your wife. You must have grandkids out to Kalamazoo.

See, as a red headed male, I am blessed with the fact that the MC1R gene that gives us our red hair disrupts our brain's receptivity to pain and makes us 54% less likely to get prostate cancer than the average man! Aaaaand we require 20% more anesthesia and don't go grey! Red to brown to white. Now I am just bragging.

The 16 yr old kid down the street was too embarrassed to tell his dad that his left nut was aching all the time and a year later during a sports physical they found that he had testicular cancer and it had traveled up into his abdomen and the tumor was as big as a summer sausage.
The surgery was so invasive that they gave him a 50/50 chance of expiring on the table.
The day before the surgery, I took him and his dad out to my friends farm and let him shoot the machine guns as much as he wanted. They had a blast, but you could see the strain on the dad worrying about the next day.
He pulled through the six hour operation, minus one nut, but it's looking good so far almost a year later.
Wow. That kid's got ball!

So day 2 post-op... what little swelling I had has pretty much disappeared.. I do still have some bruising on the scrote on either side above the incisions, but nothing alarming. Still no real pain to speak of. I spent pretty much all day yesterday sitting in bed icing and bubbleguming off on the internet because I was entitled to, but today I had to go to "work," such as it was (sitting around in a coffee shop writing emails). I also went car shopping and looked at a few cars, did a LOT of driving... had to pee in public bathrooms all day long - and that was really my only problem. With the bandages for my supplemental circumcision... Add to that the fact that I'm on another medication that causes bladder spasm/frequent acute onset urination... I had some... eh... mishaps.

Never pissed my pants or anything, but definitely had to change out my dressings a few times. ack.

I have to spend a little time in the field tomorrow... actually climbing up on ladders and pulling tape measures and walking around on roofs and stuff.. we'll see how that goes. I'm sure the balls will probably be mostly back to normal, but this circumcision is gonna take a while yet to heal up.

Sporting the jock as we type! Hah.

I also seem to have finally figured out the technique for dressings on the dick - wounds covered, but tip still available for peeing... so far so good today. Feel pretty good!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top