JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ROTFLMAO!!!

I got 12 and have tested above 140 IQ on professional tests consistently :p.

Apparently, I know jack about pop culture on a timeline.

I'm one of the people @etrain16 mentioned and need a little more time to process things.

If I trusted this test my knuckles would be callused from dragging on the ground.:rolleyes:

But I just HAD to click on the link:D

ROTFLMAO!!!

I'm one of the people @etrain16 mentioned and need a little more time to process things.

If I trusted this test my knuckles would be callused from dragging on the ground.:rolleyes:

Don't feel bad. Some of the stupidest people I knew were Rhodes Scholars; like my battalion commander in Germany. I had more knowledge of armor tactics than he did and I was just an E-4 cook.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Ok, now I feel better, I was thinking the alcohol had finally begun taking its toll...

Verdict: smart
Your score: 24
Average score: 17.8
You are 34.8% smarter than average​

I just happened to know which answers weren't the correct ones...
If the test was still timed and about the constitution or firearm laws in WA or OR, I bet people here would score higher. A good portion of the questions were just pointless trivia in my option.

47358572.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads