JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a fast test. Try it.

THE SMARTY PANTS TEST LET'S SEE HOW YOU DO . . . THIS IS NOT EASY!!

When it says you only have 8 seconds to answer the question, they aren't kidding!

Re-taking the test mixes up the questions so you can't gain

anything there.

This is VERY FAST, so be prepared.You only have 8 seconds for each question.Click on Smartorstoopid and have fun.

Click Below:

Smartorstoopid

Interesting test. I know it's all for fun, but I'm going to take a moment to critique the test anyway:

I must say though there are two things about that test that I don't think really account for how 'smart' someone is. First, the time limit. People process information at different speeds and via different methods. Read someone a question and they may process it much faster than if they have to read it themselves. Second, I never understand why pop culture references should be included. I don't follow most current music trends, so asking me who sang a particular song is hardly a measure of intelligence - rather it's a measure of whether or not I waste my brain power on pop culture. Thankfully there were no questions on the Kardashians ;) At best this type of quiz can only cover general knowledge, not intelligence. There are people that more readily memorize facts, but that's not to say they wouldn't be able to get the answer to any of the questions.

Anyway, not a rant, just an observation. It was fun.

Apparently I didn't know the pop culture stuff or when Elvis died.

Low scores are better.

Last Edited:
Kinda fun. "You are 26.4% smarter than average" I know I'm smarter than that.

But should I know where Black Osama went to school at age six!? Or where meerkats live? Where a particular beer is made instead of whether or not it tastes good? Would that make me smarter?
But fun just the same.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads