JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ROTFLMAO!!!

I got 12 and have tested above 140 IQ on professional tests consistently :p.

Apparently, I know jack about pop culture on a timeline.

I'm one of the people @etrain16 mentioned and need a little more time to process things.

If I trusted this test my knuckles would be callused from dragging on the ground.:rolleyes:

But I just HAD to click on the link:D

ROTFLMAO!!!

I'm one of the people @etrain16 mentioned and need a little more time to process things.

If I trusted this test my knuckles would be callused from dragging on the ground.:rolleyes:

Don't feel bad. Some of the stupidest people I knew were Rhodes Scholars; like my battalion commander in Germany. I had more knowledge of armor tactics than he did and I was just an E-4 cook.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Ok, now I feel better, I was thinking the alcohol had finally begun taking its toll...

Verdict: smart
Your score: 24
Average score: 17.8
You are 34.8% smarter than average​

I just happened to know which answers weren't the correct ones...
If the test was still timed and about the constitution or firearm laws in WA or OR, I bet people here would score higher. A good portion of the questions were just pointless trivia in my option.

47358572.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top