JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It was just a coincidence that the attack on the Benghazi consulate occurred on the anniversary of 9/11. We were told that it was really a “protest turned violent” over an anti-Islam video that had exactly seventeen views on YouTube, being uploaded two months before, averaging less than one view per day.

CIA director David Petraeus towed the party line and parroted this ludicrous YouTube story, backing up Obama in testimony to Congress.

At least until we found out that there was no protest.

At least until we found out that Obama had known it was a terrorist act in less than an hour with emails going directly to the White House Situation Room.

At least until we found out that the Obama administration had a live drone feed of the entire seven hour attack.

Then we found out the two former SEALS and then CIA operatives Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were told to repeatedly “stand down” and not help Ambassador Chris Stevens and the other Americans. But they disobeyed a direct order and went anyway, saving over twenty Americans, but paying with their lives.

Petraeus towed the party line with the video but refused to fall on the sword and say the CIA gave this stand down order, thus implicating that it was Obama who had denied help to both the consulate and CIA annex which later came under attack.

And when you cross a Chicago thug like Obama, payback is swift and lethal.

Petraeus needed to be taken out—but after the election—and before he was scheduled to testify under oath this time to Congress about what he knew about Benghazi.

Petraeus’ resignation had nothing to do with an affair. In fact, the affair had been over for months. The FBI had been investigating literally thousands of emails that Petraeus had sent to his former paramour, biographer Paula Broadwell, for longer than that and could have dropped the guillotine months before if they wanted to.

It was rather about paybacks and keeping the American people in the dark about the real reason Petraeus had to be kept quiet about Benghazi: gunrunning. Gunrunning of tens of thousands of Libyan weapons to the al-Qaeda-linked Syrian rebels.

If the CIA was running guns out of this 'embassy', then the attack was a legitimate action, possibly by the Syrian government itself. If legitimate, this explains why there was no reaction from the White House, so as not to precipitate another war.

IMO this entire Patraeus 'affair' is itself a CIA fabrication, with Patraeus, his family and his biographer's family willingly taking the fall to protect the actions of the CIA and the Administration. Far fetched? A married staffer of John Edward's took the fall for getting Edward's girlfriend pregnant to protect him during his presidential run when it was Edwards himself who had done the deed. Why not here?

Keith

IF....

Our government gave firearms and weapons to another civilization/militia/freedom fighters/coup,etc... in an attempt to help them over throw their own government, Then later after that government was overthrown Our government decided it wanted the remaining weapons returned to them. Had CIA/military to over see the gathering of those weapons and used less then legal and less then moral ways to get those weapons back. Those within that civilization/militia/freedom fighters/coup, etc... fought back. Now Our government is covering it up.

Maybe.

IMO this entire Patraeus 'affair' is itself a CIA fabrication, with Patraeus, his family and his biographer's family willingly taking the fall to protect the actions of the CIA and the Administration.
Keith

I agree. It's so obvious, it's almost a slap in the face. The globalists are counting the proletariat to be apathetic, indifferent, and so consumed with Lady Gaga that they don't care when they are lied to and their liberties stripped.

It's funny that they make fun of us for being "conspiracy theorists", and yet spend an average of 8 hours in front of a TV distracted by reality shows and sitcoms.

Sorry; I meant to be sarcastic. Four more years, buckle up, it's still our country and we have weathered worse than this. One thing I learned in the service; we have no clue about what is going on in the world. Our leaders, however, generally have the countries best interest at heart.
I would not go as far to say that.

I will say that once again there seems to be questionable actions, lack of actions and strange reactions that has been done by Our government.

I bet there is more, a bunch more they could be telling us.

When was the world going to end? Did the Myans predict that it would be this December or next? I don't know if I can take another year of this garbage let alone 4 more.

There are far too many involved for Benghazi to be effectively covered up. And in the military chain I'm betting there are may who would love to see Barry cook for his part.
One way or the other, this is going to provide for some entertainment over the next several months.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads