JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who is the real big bucks bully in the gun control debate?

For many years, the gun ban lobby has portrayed the National Rifle Association as the big money bully in the gun control debate, but stories published today and yesterday suggest that the real big spender is anti-gun New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who has dumped a wad of cash into a Colorado recall election in defense of two Democrats who could get the boot for backing that state’s new gun control laws.

<broken link removed>

For many years, the gun ban lobby has portrayed the National Rifle Association as the big money bully in the gun control debate, but stories published today and yesterday suggest that the real big spender is anti-gun New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who has dumped a wad of cash into a Colorado recall election in defense of two Democrats who could get the boot for backing that state's new gun control laws.

<broken link removed>

"Today's reports say Bloomberg has spent $350,000 against an estimated $100,000 put up by the NRA in the Colorado battle. If anything, the NRA money is going towards the good cause of allowing the electorate to throw someone out of office for not representing their interests"

The NRA is made up of the body of its members, and that is a lot of citizens. It is not an entity unto itself as the left would have people believe. That is the difference.
Begin throwing bloomers spending and anti American behavior back in his face. He thinks he and a few others can buy off this country. Make it known he is sickly mistaken.
Grab the mirrors folks and redirect it back to them a hundred fold.
Bloomberg is a plague on the nation.
Like the ebola virus against freedom.

Never happen primarily due to his innate early detection system...

head_up_your_ass.jpg

head_up_your_ass.jpg

I think that if these two members of th CO legislature are replaced, it will mark the beginning of the end of bloomers political relevance.

Hopefully, this is the case. Doubt a failure will him from sticking his hands in other states business though. I'm keeping on eye on the recall elections.

I think that if these two members of th CO legislature are replaced, it will mark the beginning of the end of bloomers political relevance.

Until his money runs out or he stops spending, he will always be politically relevant. Especially now due to Citizens United. Sad that our country can be sold to the highest bidder.

For many years, the gun ban lobby has portrayed the National Rifle Association as the big money bully in the gun control debate, but stories published today and yesterday suggest that the real big spender is anti-gun New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who has dumped a wad of cash into a Colorado recall election in defense of two Democrats who could get the boot for backing that state's new gun control laws.

<broken link removed>

Good article and good point, Dave. Dammit. Now I have to start buying Gun World again.

No, don't wish him dead. Wish that he actually looks at the data and understands that his stance is just wrong. That he has been wasting all this time and effort on a false cause. Then he will turn his money to support us. :)

Ok some of that smoke from the weed thread leaked over here didn't it.................:huh:

I would prefer someone take him out, maybe a thug in NYC. That would be beautiful. You know just to show him how well his Gun Control really works.

I've been wondering what all the assassins are waiting for, where are they?!!
The reality of this is that the thugs like Bloomberg because he creates more unarmed victims for them to prey upon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top