JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been a NRA since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Disappointed that OR & WA received little or no support from the NRA...........Yes.

Bottom line..............OR & WA seems not to have the votes.............

Will the NRA waste their money............don't think so.
Want more support from the NRA........get more pro-2nA voters, enough to make a difference at the polls. Organize........(one large voice).....................Start now...............get pro-2nA people in place to run for office. That is how it works.

Foreverlost,
no its NOT about who lives in a state ...we belong to an organization that we staunchly supported with our hard earned dollars that got handed over to other favorite states!!!

the NRA asked Washington and Oregonians for money to fight the Bloomberg machine then sent us a post card telling us to fight our own battles......
So whats the story? NRA has favorite states to take care of?.....the point of an association is collectively we have a direction, and a voice despite there are fewer of us in some areas of the country... we are united regardless and donated expecting the same support they advertised they needed the money from US for!!!!!
criminal misappropriation of funds for certain as far as I am concerned.
I was called a bloomberg supporter here on this board by a fool that was running his mouth defending the NRA when I said the NRA isnt your grandads NRA, its now corporate cash cow...well again I state the NRA does do work on a state level and the NRA did infact screw Washington and Oregon over money!!!!!

so hows that lifetime membership working for you now....thats rhetorical I dont care about your opinion anymore

I wouldn't get my panties in a bind about SB941 and I-594. Bloomberg bought a pig in a poke with his millions:
1) The government already knows who most gun owners are, via NICS. It doesn't matter that they know; it matters what gun owners are willing to put up with if they try to move on us. Anyway the gun owners are 40% of Oregon's population, 33% of Washington's - of what use is such information?
2) The government now has a back-door gun registration database, with only a tiny percentage of the guns actually in it. And any gun can be bought or sold with a back-dated bill of sale, if people bother with a bill of sale at all.
3) Half the law enforcement agencies have vowed not to enforce it - now there's a vote of confidence for you.
4) Gun owners get some much-needed practice in flouting the law.
5) Nobody has been charged yet if I'm not mistaken.
6) This is as far into gun control as the general population will tolerate. Yes people want gun buyers checked, but that's not the same as wanting them disarmed. The latter is very unpopular in polls, even as the former remains popular.

It's not the end of the world. People bought into this because most of them are ignorant, and because most of them still believe in the established Government Religion, and think some good can come from it. It does NOT mean a state being overrun by Californicators who want to grab your guns. Please guys, stop whining!

I wouldn't get my panties in a bind about SB941 and I-594. Bloomberg bought a pig in a poke with his millions:
1) The government already knows who most gun owners are, via NICS. It doesn't matter that they know; it matters what gun owners are willing to put up with if they try to move on us. Anyway the gun owners are 40% of Oregon's population, 33% of Washington's - of what use is such information?
2) The government now has a back-door gun registration database, with only a tiny percentage of the guns actually in it. And any gun can be bought or sold with a back-dated bill of sale, if people bother with a bill of sale at all.
3) Half the law enforcement agencies have vowed not to enforce it - now there's a vote of confidence for you.
4) Gun owners get some much-needed practice in flouting the law.
5) Nobody has been charged yet if I'm not mistaken.
6) This is as far into gun control as the general population will tolerate. Yes people want gun buyers checked, but that's not the same as wanting them disarmed. The latter is very unpopular in polls, even as the former remains popular.

It's not the end of the world. People bought into this because most of them are ignorant, and because most of them still believe in the established Government Religion, and think some good can come from it. It does NOT mean a state being overrun by Californicators who want to grab your guns. Please guys, stop whining!

WOW, HAVE ANY OF YOU NAYSAYING GUYS PAID ANY attention to even the questions people ask on this forum about transfers, purchases? You think it's OK we have to register a gun now in a private sale and not to do so is a felony when two years ago, no big deal, thousands of guns changed from legal owner to legal owner without the government in your business of selling your property? You think it's OK we have to figure out whether we can gift a gun to a relative? You think it's OK that exhibits with guns are basically extinct in museums when it comes to $45.00 transfer fee both ways for loans for exhibits?

You didn't hear what Brown said?

I don't buy the "well they couldn't get the votes"...that hasn't stopped Bernie Sanders popularity, now has it? The point I am making is the NRA made very little investment, you think Nevada has a higher % of gun owners?

You know what can win votes??? A strong message and repeating it over and over. Look at Trump...no one gave him a snowballs chance in hell....Well, he is getting votes from somewhere right? "People bought in to it because most of them are ignorant." If that is your defense then guess what? Ignorant people can be educated. NRA is all about educating people right? The point is, they didn't really try in OR & WA and they had ample time to mobilize when all the signatures were being gathered here in Washington.
If you don't feel let down by "the staunch defenders of the 2nd Amendment, the NRA", you just haven't been paying attention to current events. 2 years ago many Walmarts carried ARs, now, good luck finding one that carries them in WA any more.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads