JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^^^^^^ The mudrats even admitted that there are no funds to enforce this "EMERGENCY" law.....:eek::eek:
Led by idiots elected by the same!!!!:rolleyes:
Kind of like the Portland Art Tax. Now they just send me requests for payment addressed to "Current Occupant" you owe $blah-blah. I'm sure all the apartment dwellers in Rockwood pay their Art Tax as well as going to their local FFL to trade that stolen gat.

KOIN 6 did a story and included statements from LEO saying they would not enforce the law. They showed a video of Ginny Burdick who was obviously very angry with LEO for not supporting her bill. I enjoyed watching her contorted face as she was really ticked off. LOL.

I agree she needs a lot of help mentally. Very narrow field of intelligence when it comes to anything related to guns maybe everything else too.

Why have they been reporting over and over in the news that gun owners will not abide by the new transfer laws? I've not seen anything like that being talked about.... in fact I've seen quite the opposite.
Because I for one will not. And anyone I know will not as well as long as it is an inconveiance.

KOIN 6 did a story and included statements from LEO saying they would not enforce the law. They showed a video of Ginny Burdick who was obviously very angry with LEO for not supporting her bill. I enjoyed watching her contorted face as she was really ticked off. LOL.

When they start enforcing immigration laws that are on the books, and STOP violating the law by facilitating ILLEGAL ALIENS' presence here by giving them EBT cards, free medical-dental, in-state tuition, and driver licenses.... then and ONLY then will they have a moral leg to stand on to get angry over the civil disobedience towards SB941.

SUCK IT, BURDICK!! :s0109:

Kind of like the Portland Art Tax. Now they just send me requests for payment addressed to "Current Occupant" you owe $blah-blah. I'm sure all the apartment dwellers in Rockwood pay their Art Tax as well as going to their local FFL to trade that stolen gat.
That's nothing, they send me the demand to pay an "Art Tax"(HA!!!) at my address on the Eastern edge of Klamath County, AND they address it to "Current Occupant".

So, apparently I can just send bills out to any address in America and demand that payment be returned to fund my kid's painting and craft supplies? How is that any different than what "The City That Works You Over" is doing?

Why have they been reporting over and over in the news that gun owners will not abide by the new transfer laws? I've not seen anything like that being talked about.... in fact I've seen quite the opposite.
I absolutely will not abide this BS and I invite any "authority figure" to come address the issue with me. I will not ask permission and no one has the ability to "take" my rights. I can only give them away.

So, to anyone wanting to "enforce" a completely illegal, immoral and offensive law, please PM me for my physical location to address the matter.

162nd. & Burnside is a dang good area to get killed in these days. Moved out of Rockwood about ten years ago after living therefor over thirty-five years. You can thank Lite-Rail for a lot of the crap going on there these days. Made it easy for the bad guys to commute.:oops:

162nd. & Burnside is a dang good area to get killed in these days. Moved out of Rockwood about ten years ago after living therefor over thirty-five years. You can thank Lite-Rail for a lot of the crap going on there these days. Made it easy for the bad guys to commute.:oops:

Just wait, the crime train begins running on September 12th opening up a whole new area for the thugs to operate in easily. They've probably got annual bus passes thanks to their baby mama's and DHS...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top