JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, they are still working on a story premise where fuel is the commodity they are fighting over because it is super precious?

Meanwhile they run around in many multiple gas guzzling contrivances burning up that very fuel?

Yeah - works for me. :rolleyes:

So, they are still working on a story premise where fuel is the commodity they are fighting over because it is super precious?

Meanwhile they run around in many multiple gas guzzling contrivances burning up that very fuel?

Yeah - works for me. :rolleyes:

In the Road Warrior the were fighting over a refinery. I still see your point though.

Every now and then its good to grab an industrial size bucket of popcorn and just shut the brain down for a couple of hours.

In the Road Warrior the were fighting over a refinery. I still see your point though.

Every now and then its good to grab an industrial size bucket of popcorn and just shut the brain down for a couple of hours.
In the end, the school bus escaped with maybe - at most - 5000 gallons.

Now if it was a well head combined with a refinery, I could see wasting fuel to get in there, especially if it was self-powered. But I don't think those exist?

Pulling natural gas off the well head? There you go - only needs filtering and little refinement, and can run in just about any ICE or even a turbine.

Yeah, I am willing to suspend disbelief - to a degree. But when the whole premise of the story is fatally flawed...

Meh.

most movies have flaws, who cares, it's entertainment! Lotsa stuff blowing up, guns, hot sweaty babes, chase scenes with ridiculous cars, more guns, bondage(!), explosions, more guns, but it has flaws. Better not go, probably bore you with all it's inaccuracies.

It has nothing to do with hot babes I am all for that ! I just think all of those people in Hollywood and no original ideas all they can do is remake movies ? The same goes for doing cover songs Limp Bizkit shouldn't cover anyones songs that goes for the Bieber as well as a long list of others. I am not hating but you cannot make something better by remaking it would they even think of redoing a John Wayne movie you can't do it end of story . When they remake them it just cheapens the original at least I have my original Blues Brother's on DVD.

as long as they have two good arms and legs, at least one good eye, they are good to go by me. Getting older lets you throw the "bar of acceptability" out the window.

If I could could sit through expendables 2 this one will be easy. Of course I love the original and it will always have its place, but this looks like a quality action flick that will be enjoyable to drag the old lady too after a long week. Hollywood lost its desire for creativity long ago it's about sure things and making money, but I'm way too bitter and angry about other things to care...

image.jpg
Lord humongous is still king...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews