JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I AM THE NIGHT RIDER....
Nightrider7.jpg

Hmm just found this thread
When I lived in Adelaide there was a vid rent shop that had one of the 4X4s used in Beyond Thunderdome, the thing was huge and tires so big that it needed a PS unit from an earth mover to turn the front wheels, I have a pic of it but it's a transparency and my scanner is crook
th?id=HN.608006548651509974&pid=15.1&P=0
This is close but the tires were bigger

On the plus side Hugh Keays Byrne (the Toecutter) is going to be back. The Toecutter being a more intense villian than the Lord Humungous. In some respects.

Hey Heretic, Haven't you been around for the last 23 years? I mean, it is totally conceivable that people do waste gas while fighting over it. (or was it about terrorism? democracy? I'll have to read the cliff notes) The thing about the Road Warrior that I didn't buy into, is what happened? There was a nuclear annihilation, and it turned a whole gay leather fetish community evil? And they were the only ones who survived, other than a cop who lost his humanity, a kid that just howls and grunts, and some oil workers?

And let's not talk about beyond thunderdome. Tina Turner and a bunch of kids should have never been considered for a Mad Max movie. I'm blaming hollywood for that abomination.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews