JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not know what will happen to the firearms industry with a Biden presidency.
I do think and feel that certain things may happen...but much , if not most of the world does not care how I think or feel.

I will say that old advice is good advice :
Buy what you want and can afford...
Stock up on ammo and parts....
If certain proposed laws and bans come to be passed , do as your conscience tells you to do...
With that said , respect yourself and conscience enough to accept the consequences of your actions.
Andy

It's going to be a tricky 4 yrs... for ALL of us, not just the gun manufacturers.

I think the Senate will remain a R majority, but Biden can do a lot of damage with EOs. Harris has already displayed her willingness to go extra-Constitutional and push the boundries of executive authority past the breaking point. Even JoJo the Dog-faced Pony Soldier had to reign her in over that during the (One? Maybe two?) primary debate(s) she was in before dropping out of the race w 0% support.

Even illegal EOs can get through with a friendly judge, look at DACA. We have tie it up in court until those two (Biden/Harris) are gone... that's gonna get expensive.

If they do even half of what they promised they were going to do it "may" be good. A LOT of gun owners voted for Joe for many reasons. One common theme with the gun owners who have TDS is Obama was great for gun sales but never did anything to hurt gun owners. So many gun owners are expecting the same from Joe and Kamie. So if they actually start to do anything there is an election in 2 years. All of the house and 1/3 of the Senate. Maybe if they over reach badly they will end up with the House and Senate very one sided because they woke up too many gun owners? I am losing hope on this but you never know. Something might wake up a good portion of them.

It scares me that they included this in the probable column:

"Online sales ban: He would include all firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts."

I will greatly miss the NWFA classifieds.

If they do even half of what they promised they were going to do it "may" be good. A LOT of gun owners voted for Joe for many reasons. One common theme with the gun owners who have TDS is Obama was great for gun sales but never did anything to hurt gun owners. So many gun owners are expecting the same from Joe and Kamie. So if they actually start to do anything there is an election in 2 years. All of the house and 1/3 of the Senate. Maybe if they over reach badly they will end up with the House and Senate very one sided because they woke up too many gun owners? I am losing hope on this but you never know. Something might wake up a good portion of them.
I wish I had your level of optimism. We may have a good idea on whether that will happen or not, by looking at the Georgia runoff election results in January. TDS shouldn't be a factor in that election.

I wish I had your level of optimism. We may have a good idea on whether that will happen or not, by looking at the Georgia runoff election results in January. TDS shouldn't be a factor in that election.
Sadly I am not optimistic. I used to think the gun rights public would wake up. This plague hoax pretty much dashed that in me. It now looks to me like most will one day just walk up and hand in both their rights and their guns. As long as they get a promise to be taken care of. It will probably be after I am gone but still makes me sad. Does not mean I will give up. Will keep swinging for the fence but after what I have seen this year I do not hold out much hope. We just have had it too good for too long. I guess the majority will not miss having rights until they are gone and it's too late. Certainly interesting times to be alive though :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top