JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like what Michael Dembrow, Ginny Burdick or, "It'd be great if we could be a different Country" Mitch Greenlick would call common sense gun laws.

Yes Mitch Greenlick actually said "It'd be great if we could be a different Country".
At least he's honest about that fact. He also says on a youtube vid how every day he get's several e-mails with people worrying about gun restrictions.

SEVERAL?? He's not even in my district and I have written to him on a several occasions!

People in his district better stop voting for these haters of our system of government or at least write/call them about leaving our gun rights alone!

Or does Canadian style gun laws appeal to you?

The Clean Fuels Bill just passed:(

That doesn't bode well for how all the upcoming Gun restriction Bills will go!

The Clean Fuels tax had plenty of opposition to it compared to all the "Common
Sense Gun Laws" they will be attempting soon.:mad:

Oregonians deserve the Govt. they voted for I guess.

This thread should be bumped more often and seen by everyone this is how bad it can get and I guarantee this is where Antis want it just this side of confiscation, If you have not watched this video its 15 minutes of must see details. You complain now about wait times and BGC listen to this and you will at once be showing up at rallys and writing representatives like you have never done before. THIS IS A MUST SEE VIDEO !

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top