JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Crazy world we live in. Just saw a thread on another forum and apparently there is now a shortage of windshield washer fluid due to the alcohol used in it being in high demand for hand sanitizer.

I have not noticed, since I go a few months between having to fill up my reservoir. Was just thinking about switching over to my preferred de-icing formula the other day, Hopefully I can find some.

Yeah, I stopped by Walmart before work just now and the shelf was empty except for their in-house Winter blend. May just be issues with transitioning stock. I noticed Walmart has a lot bare shelves lately.

Also, there is plenty of hand sanitizer out there and safe alcohol to make it or to spray or rinse. I just bought a half liter of alcohol at Dollar Tree for $1. I could have bought a case. I've seen pallets of ethanol alcohol at Costco. Someone would have to be real stupid to use methanol for hand sanitizer.

Crazy world we live in. Just saw a thread on another forum and apparently there is now a shortage of windshield washer fluid due to the alcohol used in it being in high demand for hand sanitizer.

I have not noticed, since I go a few months between having to fill up my reservoir. Was just thinking about switching over to my preferred de-icing formula the other day, Hopefully I can find some.

Dude, there's hand sanitizer everywhere again.

No shortage of windshield washer fluid here but am having a hard time finding Carhartt Double Front pants and hi- viz shirts in my size, locally.

No shortage of windshield washer fluid here but am having a hard time finding Carhartt Double Front pants and hi- viz shirts in my size, locally.
Try SuperCasuals.com.
Obviously not local, but I shop em regularly for US-made Carhartt factory seconds.... they're about 30% (or more) off of regular price and I've NEVER been able to find a flaw.
I check em about once every couple of mos because, as seconds, stock varies. Just got 2 pr of double-front pants in the spring... haven't even worn em yet.

They have regular-priced stuff and other brands too, mostly work stuff, boots, etc. Weird name but a good source.

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top