JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Edited:
I was thinking about the gazillion crypto currencies out there and wondering if they have an exchange rate chart available and places where you can easily convert them into another crypto currency. It seems to me if you have too many of any type of currency the values are going to decline.

This is probably the opposite of decentralization but why do I have to get a different shoppers card for every store. It would be sweet if I could have one shopper card that worked for all stores. Visa has made it work. Imagine if you could only use the store issued credit/debit card at each store you were shopping with. I would like to be able to sign in to one account and then have tabs for each stores deals.

Email companies are compatible with each other.

Browsers are compatible with most web activity.

Gripe over.

This is probably the opposite of decentralization but why do I have to get a different shoppers card for every store. It would be sweet if I could have one shopper card that worked for all stores. Visa has made it work. Imagine if you could only use the store issued credit/debit card at each store you were shopping with. I would like to be able to sign in to one account and then have tabs for each stores deals.

Email companies are compatible with each other.

Browsers are compatible with most web activity.

Gripe over.
I think that's called a credit card ;) :rolleyes: or a gift debit card (those stupid "Vanilla" things that may not be accepted at all places?) Or a regular ol bank debit card :p

Would the black markets be considered the
I think that's called a credit card ;) :rolleyes: or a gift debit card (those stupid "Vanilla" things that may not be accepted at all places?) Or a regular ol bank debit card :p
I am referring to the reward cards all these stores require to get discounts these days, then you have to sign in to the website or download their stinking apps. Thankfully winco and grocery outlet haven't started doing this yet. If you could use your debit card as the rewards card for all stores that would be great. I am not sure what the platform would look like but I would love it to all be in one place (for all stores)

why do I have to get a different shoppers card for every store.
Let me ask you this: Why do you need to get a "shopper's card" for any store?? remember when great customer service, selection, quality products and competitive prices were the reason to shop at a particular store?? Now they have dispensed with all of that and resorted to simply bribing people to shop with them. I have yet to see a store where service, selection and pricing (without a "Rewards" card) are up to the standards pre-dating those programs.

Actually on topic; I watched the first video and I see some problems. It is all predicated on the inviolability of blockchains and crypto-whatever. Does he really believe no one will ever figure out how to hack them?? Does anyone remember a time when a picture or video was considered hard evidence, while today they can readily be faked by anyone with a computer and basic skills?? Crypto will be in the same boat eventually.
Having a crypto-based contract rather than a paper one does not eliminate the need to arbritrate disagreements. He implies that having the words recorded in/on?? blockchain will eliminate disagreements over meaning, intent or failure to perform contractual obligations. That's just fantasy.
A significant portion of the 3 billion people without internet are busy trying not to starve to death. Having an insurance policy available just isn't real important to them.
So Ahmad Khan now has online proof that he owns the ground he had to evacuate due to war. He still has to have the force to drive off whoever is squatting on it now. If he has the force, he doesn't need the documentation. Without the force, the documentation is meaningless.
It appears to be someone in their ivory tower addressing problems that aren't really relevant to the people he is talking about. Maybe someday, but not now.
Maybe I'll get to the second video later.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top