JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I want to build my own AR. Was planning on doing so in the future when I was done with school and off workers comp.

So my friend bought a couple stripped lower receivers the other day and found the one he liked. Has asked me if I wanted one. So I jumped on the chance. Its a brand new, still in the box spikes lower receiver with the bullet markings. Never been used. He also have me a nice collapsible stock and a carry handle as well. I was BSing with another friend and told him about it and he gave me A front grip and a fore grip.

I know I need a whole lot Kore, but hey. Every thing I've gotten so far is free. Pretty cool in my book. So I am checking out other parts to price stuff out. I know I don't need the best of the best but damn..... I didn't realize how expensive bubblegum what for these guns. Hopefully I can finish it within the next year.being on workers comp with a fixed income blows.

Any one know of good places that are relatively inexpensive to get ar parts from?

Thanks for picking apart my grammar. Last I checked this was a gun forum, not a spelling contest.

Believe it or not, weapons and grammar kind of go hand in hand......I'm just busting your chops.

Anyway, like others said, buy used. You can ( sometimes) find some good deals on Armslist, otherwise stick to the forum WTT/WTS boards.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews